Broken Right Arm - Can't Masterbate? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Before I start, this is completely serious. No it's not a life changing dilemma, but I can just tell it will be driving me insane after 3+ weeks.

Only two days ago I broke my right upper arm resulting in me being put in a sling and cuff. I am unable to move my right arm and all daily movements are now predominately done with my left hand.

Like any other 16 year old boy, I masterbate. Yet because of this injury, I've been having difficulties doing so as I have to use my left hand. Don't ask me why, it just doesn't operate the same down there. If I want to masterbate with my left hand it takes 40+ minutes.

The obvious answer would be to stop masterbating and go out there for real, but only recently I broke up with my girlfriend. I'm trying to get back with her so doing stuff with another girl wouldn't exactly be too smart.

So does anyone have any ideas as to how I can relieve myself without being in pain? Will I be able to masterbate around three weeks in when my arm has been healing?

The Doctors said I would have the collar and cuff on for 6 weeks, is it unhealthy to go that long without masterbating?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unhealthy, no. Difficult, yes. It would become easier in time.

Personally, I would enjoy spending 40 minutes having sexual pleasure, and it will become quicker as you become more used to it. What happens if you use some lube? (Olive oil works if you don't have access to more obviously sexual ones.)
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you will train yourself to become an ambidextrous masturbator
Classical Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Use a technique that uses your hips rather than your hand....
I Came
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you're so desperate, get a fleshlight.
a_n_o_n
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love that this is a priority with a broken wrist! (genuinely not being sarcastic, i understand how that could be an issue for you)

but i dont really know how to help except yeah, get a fleshlight (this is the only acceptable time for one, i find the idea of them grosss)
Ice Constricter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
#FirstWorldProblem

Guys, Fleshlights are expensive and will probably be hard to purchase without his mum finding out since he has a broken arm and all.
Neepleez
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In my opinion, using your non-predominant hand makes it feels like someone is doing it for you. I'm a lefty and sometimes i use my right hand to masturbate and it gives me mind blowing orgasms.
Bubblyboo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Neepleez)
In my opinion, using your non-predominant hand makes it feels like someone is doing it for you. I'm a lefty and sometimes i use my right hand to masturbate and it gives me mind blowing orgasms.
Wow - never even thought about it but just did a little experiment and you are so right although is strangely difficult with the wrong hand
DazA
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
WTF!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
y gorau
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is my nightmare
gm15
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
is it unhealthy to go that long without masterbating?
There's no medical need to masturbate. No harm will come from going 6 weeks without.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i
PrIaLs
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I broke my right wrist a few years ago. Luckily I'm ambiwånkstrous.
shezshez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PrIaLs)
I broke my right wrist a few years ago. Luckily I'm ambiwånkstrous.
Actually started crying from laughing at that. The accent on the 'a' made it that much funnier. +1
PB5150
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just get a very close friend. when your arm has healed, you can pay him back.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PB5150)
Just get a very close friend. when your arm has healed, you can pay him back.
I'm sure his arm is well-healed by now - this was 7 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads