Turn on thread page Beta

Things look different... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How come things look different when you look back at them months/years later? Why do people see different things from the same thing... Isn't it weird that you'll ever have 1 life as you know it, that you'll never get to see the world through someone else's eyes for real? Why can't you see the things that are straight in front of you... how can 1 second depict the rest of your life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    How come things look different when you look back at them months/years later? Why do people see different things from the same thing... Isn't it weird that you'll ever have 1 life as you know it, that you'll never get to see the world through someone else's eyes for real? Why can't you see the things that are straight in front of you... how can 1 second depict the rest of your life?
    we live in a dream so nothing can be answered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    ... Isn't it weird that you'll ever have 1 life as you know it, that you'll never get to see the world through someone else's eyes for real?
    That bit especially is very thought provoking and kind of freaky...we can never step outside ourselves. Who knows what is beyond?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    we live in a dream so nothing can be answered
    How can it be a dream when bad things happen?

(I'm in a questioning mood tonight)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    How can it be a dream when bad things happen?

(I'm in a questioning mood tonight)
    i am sure it can, i like to take the easy way out and think that there are many things we dont know concerning the existence of god...etc, because we are restricted from knowing these facts, and i definitely like the idea of a dreamworld.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i am sure it can, i like to take the easy way out and think that there are many things we dont know concerning the existence of god...etc, because we are restricted from knowing these facts, and i definitely like the idea of a dreamworld.
    It could be and we'll never really know, there are so many questions but so little answers... it's weird when you think about it us just 1 person are insignificant but to family and to close friends we make up their world but out of that what are we? Every person (the majority) is something special to their family, but that makes everyone special but then you get outside and you're just another person and someone else to you is just someone, but to their family they're special... But you never know what they're feeling, what they have to go through...

ReputationRep:
    who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    who cares?
    obviously not you. ah well, lets let the others have a grown up discusion eh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    obviously not you. ah well, lets let the others have a grown up discusion eh
    Yea, I was going to ask whether I'm included in that F1 thing. Am I? Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.