OddThomas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What are the best places for meeting people and dating in Preston. I hate clubbing but more and more it feels like the only place you can meet people is in clubs and the people who ARE in the clubs, I more than likely have nothing in common with anyway.

My "type" would be bottom floor of Warehouse on a Tuesday, rocker/moshery type of people, anyone who likes playing video games too haha!
Formerly Helpful_C
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're going to university for all the right reasons (!)
OddThomas
Rep:
?
I'm already at University and have been for three years now and doing my last year this September, during that time I have had a girlfriend but unfortunately that came to end at the beginning of summer. Now I want to have a fresh start come September, there's nothing wrong with that surely?
Sally <3 Howl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I met my boyfriend at the manga and anime society, we also had a few classes together =] The best places to meet people I would say is a society/club, on your course, or in your accommodation.
universitygirl2012
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sally <3 Howl)
I met my boyfriend at the manga and anime society, we also had a few classes together =] The best places to meet people I would say is a society/club, on your course, or in your accommodation.
Wholeheartedly agree with that
Pranavian
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Glad to hear there are others that aren't into the whole nightlife thing! I can't even drink alcohol so I'm going to fit right in!
OddThomas
Rep:
?
How come you can't drink if you don't mind me asking? And yeah I guess clubs would be a good place to meet people, the only ones I'd join are probably anime gaming, but the people who would normally go to them would be realllly into them and I'd feel out of place I guess, for example with anime, I really like it BUT not as much as all these other people would and I'd be like "uhmm, yeah don't know what you're on about"

(Original post by Pranavian)
Glad to hear there are others that aren't into the whole nightlife thing! I can't even drink alcohol so I'm going to fit right in!
Pranavian
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OddThomas)
How come you can't drink if you don't mind me asking?
Same reason I can't eat Smarties or most mint chocolate ice cream... I HATE allergies! I think it's the colouring, but not 100% sure what it is, I just have the reaction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Jun '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads