Freshers Week - how crazy was it? Watch

thelawstudent
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
i know there are lots of threads on this but i'm just curious of a few things..

- what time did you get back to your halls/flats..? 3,4,5,6 in the mornings? if so, how did you recover the following night to party again!? just stay in for that night?
- did you tear or rip your shirts/clothes etc (depending how crazy you were during freshers ofc)? just that i don't want to tear/rip/ruin my expensive jeans/shirts in the first week of uni that is, hence why i may not go as crazy/pissed at freshers.. :/
Chronist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Freshers are overhyped. Of course no rips their jeans. Also you are assuming that freshers are crazy they might be so but not necessarily don't get your expectations too high.
tk1993
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've seen countless threads about this, the truth is that you can't predict what your freshers experience is like. Every university is different every year. Plus, it's how you want it to be, feel free to make it as crazy as you want.
thelawstudent
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Chronist)
Freshers are overhyped. Of course no rips their jeans. Also you are assuming that freshers are crazy they might be so but not necessarily don't get your expectations too high.
no ofc they're not necessarily "crazy" i didn't imply that nor believed it as truth/fact, but IF
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
freshers is fun but overrated. nights out get better when you have a proper group of friends
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't say I've experienced it but I doubt people go so crazy they start tearing their jeans off lmaaooo.
Unless of course they're super hardcore. :headbang:

EDIT: I know that's not necessarily what you were suggesting lol but I just got the image of people ripping off their jeans in excitement and oh, how it made me laugh. :rofl:
llessur123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The image of people ripping off their clothes in freshers madness made me actually laugh, I don't think it will be quite like that.
Supertoaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No clothes ripped, but I only wear cheap crap anyway lol. I did manage to drink for 10 days/nights straight out of our 2 weeks of freshers, but I got so drunk the 10th night I broke my ankle and to the day can't remember how I did it
0Muzzles0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Daniellejo.)
I can't say I've experienced it but I doubt people go so crazy they start tearing their jeans off lmaaooo.
Unless of course they're super hardcore. :headbang:

EDIT: I know that's not necessarily what you were suggesting lol but I just got the image of people ripping off their jeans in excitement and oh, how it made me laugh. :rofl:

(Original post by llessur123)
The image of people ripping off their clothes in freshers madness made me actually laugh, I don't think it will be quite like that.

I burst out laughing at the idea of people getting so excited during freshers week that they tear their clothes off in a primal and crazed manner
roh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thelawstudent)
i know there are lots of threads on this but i'm just curious of a few things..

- what time did you get back to your halls/flats..? 3,4,5,6 in the mornings? if so, how did you recover the following night to party again!? just stay in for that night?
- did you tear or rip your shirts/clothes etc (depending how crazy you were during freshers ofc)? just that i don't want to tear/rip/ruin my expensive jeans/shirts in the first week of uni that is, hence why i may not go as crazy/pissed at freshers.. :/
Generally got back anywhere between 3-5, depending if the Uni had 'Late Lounge' open. You kind of just keep going through it in Freshers', running mainly on adrenaline because it's all new etc. After about 10 days though it suddenly hit me and I slept for 14 hours! I always drink plenty of water after nights out so didn't suffer with hangovers, some people swore by a tactical when they got back but not too sure this is advisable!

Errrm no, saw that happen occasionally with bar crawl t-shirts but not with peoples' actual clothes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.39%
Not great so far... (212)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (115)
19.33%

Watched Threads