stickmitch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
my laptop has finally died on me and i'm looking to buy a new one

max budget is £400, although would be happy to pay a lot less than that if there was a suitable laptop that

i only ever use my laptop for basic stuff like browsing the internet, music, school work etc so nothing advanced

i really want a laptop that will be fast, have a decent battery life and will actually last, i've been plagued with laptops that after a year / 18 months become dead slow, crash all the time etc - about to go to uni so would be great if it could last the 4 years +

i really hate dell laptops so preferably different makes then dell

i really dont want anything fancy, just a standard laptop that will last, but when i go into shops theres so many to choose from and i dont really know where to start!

any help would be appreciated, thankyou!
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by stickmitch)
my laptop has finally died on me and i'm looking to buy a new one

max budget is £400, although would be happy to pay a lot less than that if there was a suitable laptop that

i only ever use my laptop for basic stuff like browsing the internet, music, school work etc so nothing advanced

i really want a laptop that will be fast, have a decent battery life and will actually last, i've been plagued with laptops that after a year / 18 months become dead slow, crash all the time etc - about to go to uni so would be great if it could last the 4 years +

i really hate dell laptops so preferably different makes then dell

i really dont want anything fancy, just a standard laptop that will last, but when i go into shops theres so many to choose from and i dont really know where to start!

any help would be appreciated, thankyou!
There's a Lenovo B570 i think about £330 with an i3, 4gb ram and 500gb hdd?
It fits your needs....is that what your looking for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25.41%
No (91)
74.59%

Watched Threads