Rookai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I drink quite a lot and there seems to be a list of people I always seem to text/skype/facebook message when I'm drunk and I never really speak to them at any other time. A few of them have started asking to meet me when I'm free and stuff and I just palm them off, even though I have no reason not to go. They're not bad company and I can't offer a reason as to why I decline but I was just wondering does anyone else have these drunk friends?
petal1991
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i have friends i only see when alcohol is involved, like to go on a night out or if i'm having a house party or something. i'd never arrange to meet up with them during the day for coffee or lunch or whatever.
Arekkusu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't drink alone. I think most people have drunk friends. No reason why they shouldn't be worth seeing sober though, remember, alcohol's how we make friends, not how we keep them.
robinhood22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There are no kind as "Drunk Friends" they are just your friends with there own habits.. If you are really there friend then accept them the way they are !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.9%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.78%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.81%
It might lead to more bullying (81)
34.91%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.6%

Watched Threads