I need a job! Watch
This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
- Dog-walking (ideal summer job!)
- Try hotels / restaurants / cafes for waitressing / pot-washing / general assistant vacancies
- Leaflet distribution
- Cleaning at local schools
- Tutoring - Kumon takes on young tutors of 15/16 to help younger kids with Maths and English
- Odd-jobs for neighbours, etc (stick a poster in your local store, say you will do any job or chore for a few quid, it all adds up! Mowing lawns etc. I read about this woman who raised £500,000 by doing any job for a minimum contribution of £1. Take inspiration from her!!)
- I think most stores want people of 16+ but it is still worth handing out some CVs to local shops.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post38266010 <<<< I posted here, with lots of suggestions. Good luck!