Friends?? ;) Watch

MePlusYouXx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey I'm new, just registered today and would like some friends and people to chat too I'm 16 and female, I'm quite quiet, but I love art and gymnastics (I'm a gymnast!) but once I've made friends.. I'm lively and bubbly xx
zakji
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have an interest in photography (not really good at it) but it's a type of art imo. I'm sure we have conflicting feelings on gymnastics however I'm up for a debate on it

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
MePlusYouXx
Rep:
?
(Original post by zakji)
I have an interest in photography (not really good at it) but it's a type of art imo. I'm sure we have conflicting feelings on gymnastics however I'm up for a debate on it

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Ahh haha xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
zakji
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Like I'm sure u wouldn't agree with my opinion that gymnastics isn't a real sport :P pm for my Skype (if u have it)

harrietx123x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hay, I'm 16 and female (: interested in art... no so much sporty! xx
zakji
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would u say ur artistic or that u just like art? For me I have an interest in art but are absolutely no good at it

MePlusYouXx
Rep:
?
Well I'm aiming for top A/A* in my GCSE and then I'm going to carry it on to A level and maybe Uni x

Curtisyoungs
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm new to this too as of 10 mins ago.. I'm 20 though and just finished my first year at uni. Doing sport science and personal training at Bedford university this site seems pretty cool

zakji
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I felt sorry for the ppl who did art for a levels at my college but good luck! I also wouldnt mind seeing some of your work

I know someone who goes to Bedfordshire doing some sort of business management course. I reckon u won't know him

MePlusYouXx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Curtisyoungs)
I'm new to this too as of 10 mins ago.. I'm 20 though and just finished my first year at uni. Doing sport science and personal training at Bedford university this site seems pretty cool

Ahh that's very cool x

MePlusYouXx
Rep:
?
(Original post by zakji)
I felt sorry for the ppl who did art for a levels at my college but good luck! I also wouldnt mind seeing some of your work

I know someone who goes to Bedfordshire doing some sort of business management course. I reckon u won't know him

I'm really excited for A level art !! Apparently I should take commissions haha my picture on here is one of my paintings(:

zakji
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't see it properly from my phone but from what I can see it's really good

MePlusYouXx
Rep:
?
Ahh tis a babyyy!

tk1993
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, I really love that painting, you're so talented

Hello, anybody want to talk?
I'm 18 and male, and really quiet too So much so that it bothers me sometimes but with my friends I can be totally different I like art too (studying it though, sadly I only got a D at GCSE! :eek: ), and also studying, making and watching films

Let's taaalk Or message me, whatever you like

Have a good day!
MRH94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MePlusYouXx)
Hey I'm new, just registered today and would like some friends and people to chat too I'm 16 and female, I'm quite quiet, but I love art and gymnastics (I'm a gymnast!) but once I've made friends.. I'm lively and bubbly xx
I will be your best friend in the whole wide world! :banana2:
TimHuak
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
pics to prove youre a gymnast

edit: my inbox is ready OP
ConstantlyStressed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TimHuak)
pics to prove youre a gymnast
Very subtle..

But regardless, I'd love to be friends with you, OP. I'm an awkward seventeen year old who loves nothing more than a hot cuppa tea, reading, and just dedicating the little time I have to relaxing (I work two jobs).

(Original post by tk1993)

I'm 18 and male, and really quiet too So much so that it bothers me sometimes but with my friends I can be totally different I like art too (studying it though, sadly I only got a D at GCSE! :eek: ), and also studying, making and watching films

Have a good day!
You like studying?!

And I like watching films, though I've never made one before. It sounds really interesting; when did you initially get into it?
tk1993
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ConstantlyStressed)
You like studying?!

And I like watching films, though I've never made one before. It sounds really interesting; when did you initially get into it?
Hehe well, by studying I mean looking and learning about meanings behind things and stuff, I don't actually sit and write essays about them

It's very interesting! I've been into it for a long while, since around the time YouTube launched. I just love the whole creative process, getting an idea and being able to create it Taking film studies at college really helped my understanding too.

Obviously if it's not such a big deal to you, you might not enjoy it, but if the opportunity ever comes up you should have a try

What subjects do you do?

Edit: Just realised how much I typed, that's unlike me, I'm so shy Also, you like tea, you're in my good books already
Bubblyboo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tk1993)

Have a good day!
I'll chat to you
tk1993
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bubblyboo)
I'll chat to you
Hello, thank you!
How are you, dear?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads