The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult nurses - Jan 2013 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi guys!! I'm starting adult nursing in Jan too. I have only just found this post on the internet.
Is it only me that still hasn't got their accommdation sorted? I'm so stressed lol, why does the uni have to be shut over Christmas!? Lol :confused:
Would be nice to hear from somebody else who's starting too :-)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I got my accommodation sorted just before Xmas, hope you realise you have to pay a big chunk up front? Mine cost 2000 ish. Or 3 chunks before April. Just wait for an email. It took me aaaaages!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Finally got my accommodation offer, paying the first lot tmrw. I still haven't received anything in the post with my start date on but then I only got my acceptance letter last week. Has anyone else received anything? or know when we actually start as I read on the website we don't move in until the 19th? Stress levels are through the roof at the moment haha x
I'm surprised you haven't had a letter about starting yet. We start on the 14th but yeh student accommodation doesn't start till the sat 19th. I paid mine off but still trying to get a check in time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya, iv only found this group but im starting in Januray aswell. Iv managed to get my accomodation but i would have thought that we could have moved into our accomodation intime for the induction week. Im so excited to start, which accomodation are you all living in? x
Reply 85
Hiya, that's what I thought too!! I'm going to ring them up in the morning and see what they say. I didn't think we started until the 21st, still meant to be working until the 17th lol. I'm in priory hall, j block you? x
Reply 86
Hey I'm starting this Monday too but living at home! Just posting to see if anyone else is having any problems with enrolling online. I've attempted so many times to enroll online but every time I get to the page with "Main Source of Tuition Fees:" it tells me to select No Fees as my course is January 2013 Adult nursing which is NHS funded. I follow the instructions then click next when it then tells me to select Paying own fees, no award or financial backing instead of No fees. Again I click next when it then tells me to select No Fees again instead of Paying own fees, no award or financial backing which is just a never ending process. Its driving me mad and was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem haha?
Reply 87
Hi, I've just enrolled and put in "Depts of Health/NHS/Social Care" in the fees section and it worked fine. I cannot find my letter saying where we need to go when on Monday so if anyone knows that would be great!!
So glad to find others starting in Jan too ! Only a few more days to go! so exciting! Im in priory hall J block too :-) I emailed saying can i move in sooner than the 19th and have just about managed to move in on saturday so excitement has now hit! Will be nice to get to know a few of you before we go :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ge0rgia
Hi, I've just enrolled and put in "Depts of Health/NHS/Social Care" in the fees section and it worked fine. I cannot find my letter saying where we need to go when on Monday so if anyone knows that would be great!!

Room RC124 is where ive been told from the induction email i recieved this morning :smile: hope this helps!
Reply 90
Thank you very much! :smile: I have just checked and have that email too! If you all want to join the Facebook group then this is the end half of the link you need! Can't put a full link on here! /groups/412549585479166
Original post by hattiepea
Hiya, that's what I thought too!! I'm going to ring them up in the morning and see what they say. I didn't think we started until the 21st, still meant to be working until the 17th lol. I'm in priory hall, j block you? x

I'm staying in Priory Hall, block J aswell. x
Reply 92
Original post by railatrice16
I'm staying in Priory Hall, block J aswell. x

When do you move into halls? X
Original post by hattiepea
When do you move into halls? X

I'm moving in January 19th, what about you? x

Quick Reply

Latest