GF cheated - huge mistake Watch

Llewellyn_J
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I think I am in deep **** here but before you guys judge me I will start at the beginning.
For the past few months I've thought that my girlfriend was cheating on me. She would just disappear for hours while never answering her mobile and then turn up in the early hours of the morning with some lame excuse. We had been together for nearly 3 years and I've always trusted her until recently. I did everything for this girl, I took her out for nice meals, gave her all my love and affection etc etc. I lost my virginity to her and never treated her badly. I loved this girl and wanted to marry her. We had a happy relationship and many of our friends expressed jealousy of the quality of our relationship and we were planning to move in together in a few months.
Here’s where it started to go wrong: Yesterday I saw a text on her phone from an ‘unrecognised’ number that said something along the lines of "baby, last night was amazing, thats the best i've ever had." So i then confronted her about it and she said it was one of her girlfriends’. She said they went out for sushi last night and that it was the best sushi she had ever had and that her nick name is baby. Such a blatently stupid excuse left me stunned and right then I knew she was cheating on me but the shock was so great I couldn’t say anything. Today she said that her phone was broken and she was taking it to ’some shop’ to get it fixed and wouldnt be able to talk all day. At very short notice I managed to change shifts at my job to a late night one and borrowed my friend’s car with his permission and drove to her appartment. I pull up to see her getting out of her car with some buff black guy. They both get out and they go inside, arms wrapped around eachother. Right inside the door I see them going at it and they are ripping each others clothes off (her front door has a glass window). At this point I was shaking with rage=. I wait about fifteen minutes and then decide to go inside, using the key she gave me. I'm so furious at this time I took a hockey stick with me and took it from the backseat. I tip toe in, open the door really slowly and I hear her moaning from her bedroom. My worst nightmare was coming true. I open her bedroom door and he has her bent over her bed slamming it from behind standing up and she is screaming in pleasure. I lost all control and decided I'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "nah, forget it. Yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel air. Not exactly sure what to do right now. Should I turn myself into the police or should I try to make it right outside of court?
Eridani
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1/10
pinkangelgirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Llewellyn_J)
I think I am in deep **** here but before you guys judge me I will start at the beginning.
For the past few months I've thought that my girlfriend was cheating on me. She would just disappear for hours while never answering her mobile and then turn up in the early hours of the morning with some lame excuse. We had been together for nearly 3 years and I've always trusted her until recently. I did everything for this girl, I took her out for nice meals, gave her all my love and affection etc etc. I lost my virginity to her and never treated her badly. I loved this girl and wanted to marry her. We had a happy relationship and many of our friends expressed jealousy of the quality of our relationship and we were planning to move in together in a few months.
Here’s where it started to go wrong: Yesterday I saw a text on her phone from an ‘unrecognised’ number that said something along the lines of "baby, last night was amazing, thats the best i've ever had." So i then confronted her about it and she said it was one of her girlfriends’. She said they went out for sushi last night and that it was the best sushi she had ever had and that her nick name is baby. Such a blatently stupid excuse left me stunned and right then I knew she was cheating on me but the shock was so great I couldn’t say anything. Today she said that her phone was broken and she was taking it to ’some shop’ to get it fixed and wouldnt be able to talk all day. At very short notice I managed to change shifts at my job to a late night one
and borrowed my friend’s car with his permission and drove to her appartment. I pull up to see her getting out of her car with some buff black guy. They both get out and they go inside, arms wrapped around eachother. Right inside the door I see them going at it and they are ripping each others clothes off (her front door has a glass window). At this point I was shaking with rage=. I wait about fifteen minutes and then decide to go inside, using the key to the house she gave me. I'm so furious at this time I took a hockey stick with me and took it from the backseat. I tip toe in, open the door really slowly and I hear her moaning from her bedroom. My worst nightmare was coming true. I open her bedroom door and he has her bent over her bed slamming it from behind standing up and she is screaming in pleasure. I lost all control and decided I'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "nah yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel air. Not exactly sure what to do right now. Should I turn myself into the police or should I try to make it right outside of court?
Up until there, you were doing quite well.

After that, remember, less is more when trolling.

Not sure why people feel the need to share their fantasies on TSR and pose them as real stories
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads