Girls, do you like your boyfriends when you're on your periods? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Like, do you find yourself getting into more arguments with him when you PMS? Do the hormones that affect your body during your period exemplify your boyfriend's flaws, or make you more annoyed with him, or do you not find him attractive during this time? I'm just asking because I experience this frequently when I PMS, and my friend tells me she does the same with her boyfriend. But when I'm not PMS-sing or in the heavy part of my period I'm fine with him. Is this normal?
conniebee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I do get a little bit more tetchy and find that I don't like being touched as much, but I can't say that he annoys me more or I don't find him attractive.
ilex_noemi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd still find my boyfriend attractive, I don't see why that would change. I also don't mind being touched but some girls might not want to be touched as much.
However, I do tend to get more moody, one wrong comment from anyone and I'd make it into a huge argument lol
username447608
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I dont find him less attractive but I dont want him touching me at all im in the mood for nothing and im a bit over emotional he could say one tiny thing and I'll strop for ages but then im a difficult person to date anyway
lilabs
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm so different! I do get awful pains and I do get more irritable.

But overall I seem to fancy my boyfriend more and I have a higher sex drive when i'm on!
HalleStar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no, i still find him okay, but obviously i'd rather he not touch me like he normally does, i get really irritable around those times.
conniebee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lilabs)
I'm so different! I do get awful pains and I do get more irritable.

But overall I seem to fancy my boyfriend more and I have a higher sex drive when i'm on!
My sex drive rises a little as well, but at the same time I don't want him touching my stomach or hips!
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
about 2-3 days before my period is due, up until the day it arrives, I am the grumpiest person in the world. I have urges to murder my husband and throw my kids in the bin.
RalphsDisciple
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't find him any less attractive, and I prefer him to keep his hands above my waist, but he's pretty much the only person I don't find myself constantly angry with during that whole week. I tend to get more weepy, so I spend a lot of time just wanting to curl up and cry on his chest
Historophilia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't get mood swings around my periods but I can get very tired just before them and this makes me less inclined to make any effort when seeing him or talking to him.

But then I do that with everyone so it's not a specifically boyfriend thing.
SteveBrad
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sex is enjoyable expression of love to your lover and plays an important role in strengthening your relationship. Sex has two meanings in today's world, first is all about lust and quenching the thirst of our desires.
Online Healthcare
AnneStaley
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ohhh thanks girl for your opinions because I also having a g.f. and same is used to happens with me......
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.88%
No I haven't decided yet (49)
21.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.14%

Watched Threads