JosieG
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
so I'm supposed to be cooking for 10 girls tonight... does anyone have any simple recipes? i dont mind how long it takes to cook but it needs to be fairly cheap and one of them is veggie so it needs to be easily modified into something for her! I dont cook much and never for more than one or two people so any suggestions would be faaab
MRH94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JosieG)
so I'm supposed to be cooking for 10 girls tonight... does anyone have any simple recipes? i dont mind how long it takes to cook but it needs to be fairly cheap and one of them is veggie so it needs to be easily modified into something for her! I dont cook much and never for more than one or two people so any suggestions would be faaab
Lasagna because everyone loves lasagna! You can make a minced meat one and then a smaller veggie one for your friend or just make a whole veggie one (although I think the minced meat one tastes much better!)
kka25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Roast chicken!
Converse Rocker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Curry maybe? Grab yourself some curry paste and it's straightforward. Make it mild in case some people dislike hot food.
katehlouise
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The lasagne idea is good - I was going to suggest a pasta dish. You could do a cheesy one? Maybe a carbonara, and just don't add the meaty bits to the veggie one!
stayce88
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
spag bol but use quorn mince?
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by stayce88)
I agree with this, I like Quorn more than mince actually, but finding out about it was a revelation to me!
Annie72
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by stayce88)

I was also going to say this .

That way you only need to make on dish,and everyone can eat it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads