Kachaaa
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I got question.
noticed offer first 15 credits for 25£ and another 30/60 for 50£
http://www8.open.ac.uk/study/explain...-success-route

wanted to try, but I called OU they said I shouldnt have problem with student loan if i didnt had it before.
I called Student Finance, and unfortunately I am from Poland living in London and working full time like 2 years and 2 months. So they said to be eligible for loan I have to be in UK for at least 3 years

I started Uni in Poland [ studied one year and failed my final exams so I quit and came here] but I didnt had any loan, it was for free.

My question is, can i start this Access to success and when i will finish this two I will be able apply for loan as its gonna be 3 years since I am here in UK, or does it mean i cant start even this Access to success?

would appreciate any help.

xxx
CuddlyDuddly
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I may be wrong but I believe the access to success promotion is for English nationals only as the government have to split the fees with the OU.

Give the OU a call and ask them to confirm the details.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Kachaaa
thats shame
Kachaaa
they say i cant have any experience with Uni before, its silly its not like i have diploma or something i failed course, wanted to try here something new, what does it change, thats silly;/
Nitebot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kachaaa)
they say i cant have any experience with Uni before, its silly its not like i have diploma or something i failed course, wanted to try here something new, what does it change, thats silly;/
I'm guessing that the scheme is there for people who would not otherwise get to go to university. You've already had the chance to study at university so you miss out on this scheme. I don't know if a career development loan would help you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads