Your 5 favourite flowers Watch
I love lillies, they look really pretty, although aren't they associated with funerals :/
Lambsear is really pretty. The stems and leaves are quite a dull, light green, then on top is such a bright pink! We've got tones of it in the garden.
Dahlias are soo big and fluffy and come in lovely colours!
Orchids are so pretty and delicate.
I'll get back to you on the rest though - it's a hard decision, plus I've got to get off the computer and into the garden
cherry blossoms if they count
Rafflesia arnoldii (I don't think it has a common name)
1. Thale Cress. Not pretty but it was the first plant to have its genome sequenced.
2. Bee orchid. Spreading northwards and westwards in the wild, probably because our climate is becoming more Mediterranean.
3. Common Broomrape. One of our parasites.
4. Henbane. Dr. Crippen dispatched his wife with this.
5. Common gorse. No flowers on this bush; I took the pic because it looked like a floret of broccoli.