janesh0000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I just received a letter telling me all the modules I would have to resit, however before my exams I transfered to a different course. I would be starting this course from Year 1 in September, and was required to only pass two specific modules, which I did. Would I still have to retake the exams which were listed, or will I be let onto the course straight away? I'm just worried because I didn't get any confirmation telling me that I have been accepted onto my new course.
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by janesh0000)
I just received a letter telling me all the modules I would have to resit, however before my exams I transfered to a different course. I would be starting this course from Year 1 in September, and was required to only pass two specific modules, which I did. Would I still have to retake the exams which were listed, or will I be let onto the course straight away? I'm just worried because I didn't get any confirmation telling me that I have been accepted onto my new course.
I would speak to your programme director and personal tutor who can give you more information.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How many modules are there in total and how many have you failed this year?

Is the course you're starting in September a 1st year or 2nd year degree?

I assume if it's a first year course then you might be able to however, if it's a second year course then perhaps you need to pass all your modules.

Totally dependent on the university, ask someone and good luck
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by janesh0000)
Sounds quite complicated, but then it has gone midnight and I'm a tad tired here!

Speak to your Personal Tutor, and ask them to get in touch with the University if they don't immediately know the answer.

If your Personal Tutor isn't able to help, speak to an Education Advisor in the Students' Union (http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/helpadvice/education/)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads