The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Freshers 2012/13

Hey y'all! I start Uni in Leeds Met in September and wondering if anyone eleae is doing Sport & Exercise Science. Or who is staying in Kirkstall Brewery!? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not studying Sport, but I am staying in Kirkstall. :biggrin:
Staying in Walker House.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Jadrian
Not studying Sport, but I am staying in Kirkstall. :biggrin:
Staying in Walker House.

Did you get an unconditional? Because I gotcl conditional offer and still not heard about where im staying?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
They already have my results and changed it to unconditional. However, I don't know what I got exactly- they've not been posted to me yet.
My UCAS got updated a couple of days ago. If you're doing A-levels it will take a little longer for them to get through. (I did a BTEC)
Once they do, you can confirm your accomodation after you you process your guarantor's details.
Reply 4
I'm studying P.E and staying in kirkstall
Reply 5
International Business and staying in Opal 2.
Reply 6
Got my unconditional today :-) i was also doing a BTEC. I'm staying in Kirkstall but haven't had any information on what part of Kirkstall yet.
Reply 7
Hey guys, I am starting a degree in music technology in sept and staying in poplar house - flat 6A at Kirkstall. If anyone else is knows that they are staying in poplar or even the same flat then please hit me up! Or Facebook me at Rowan Young from Sheringham.
Reply 8
Original post by Fav1993
Hey y'all! I start Uni in Leeds Met in September and wondering if anyone eleae is doing Sport & Exercise Science. Or who is staying in Kirkstall Brewery!? :biggrin:

hey there...
I ve got in for the Msc Sports therapy program. Haven't sorted out my accommodation yet and I have no clue how to go about it. I find the student halls way too expensive so I am looking for a place else where..
Reply 9
Hey people :wink:

I'll be starting MSc Health Promotion in Sept 2012. I found accommoation through Leeds Unipol.

Originally from Zimbabwe, graduated from University of Cape Town.
Reply 10
Hey Leeds Met Freshers! If any of you are into Rock music, I run the Rock Society at Leeds Met, it would be great to meet more people with similar interests. It's a great way to make new friends, and meet new people. If any of you are interested please join our facebook group.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/303304439766722/ . If this link doesn't work you can search 'Leeds Met Rock Society 2012/13' and it should come up. See you all in September!
Laura.
Reply 11
Is it easy to change courses? Thinking of swapping from sport and exercise science to biomedical sciences...
Reply 12
Original post by Schteve
Hey Leeds Met Freshers! If any of you are into Rock music, I run the Rock Society at Leeds Met, it would be great to meet more people with similar interests. It's a great way to make new friends, and meet new people. If any of you are interested please join our facebook group.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/303304439766722/ . If this link doesn't work you can search 'Leeds Met Rock Society 2012/13' and it should come up. See you all in September!
Laura.

Added you on Facebook! Well happy about this, wasn't sure if there was much of a metal scene in Leeds, more of an electronic one. Are there rock clubs? Or do you go to corp in Sheffield?
Reply 13
Im studying sport and exercise and hopefully staying at kirkstall, would be good to find some people for freshers :-)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by tom156
Im studying sport and exercise and hopefully staying at kirkstall, would be good to find some people for freshers :-)

At least I won't be the only one then!! Sport you play?

Reply 15
I play rugby union, what about yourself?
Reply 16
Ah I'm a footballer myself but fan of Union over League! Also looking at getting into something else like Cycling while I'm there

Reply 17
I'm hopefully studying PE and staying at Kirkstall :smile:
Also I also have a conditional offer and haven't been told my block or room number but I did get an email to say that I will be told when I get my results (if I get in) haha.
Does anyone know what the moving in date is? It says start date 10th of September on UCAS but I didn't know if that was the same as when freshers starts..
Reply 18
did you all get your results you need? the moving in date is like the 9th and freshers starts the 10th, is anyone buying the freshers wristbands?
Reply 19
I am studying sport and exercise science at Leeds met :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending