Fav1993
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey y'all! I start Uni in Leeds Met in September and wondering if anyone eleae is doing Sport & Exercise Science. Or who is staying in Kirkstall Brewery!?
Jadrian
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not studying Sport, but I am staying in Kirkstall.
Staying in Walker House.
Fav1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jadrian)
Not studying Sport, but I am staying in Kirkstall.
Staying in Walker House.
Did you get an unconditional? Because I gotcl conditional offer and still not heard about where im staying?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Jadrian
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They already have my results and changed it to unconditional. However, I don't know what I got exactly- they've not been posted to me yet.
My UCAS got updated a couple of days ago. If you're doing A-levels it will take a little longer for them to get through. (I did a BTEC)
Once they do, you can confirm your accomodation after you you process your guarantor's details.
kc23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm studying P.E and staying in kirkstall
lufctom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
International Business and staying in Opal 2.
Nialldotcom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Got my unconditional today :-) i was also doing a BTEC. I'm staying in Kirkstall but haven't had any information on what part of Kirkstall yet.
R0LLI3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys, I am starting a degree in music technology in sept and staying in poplar house - flat 6A at Kirkstall. If anyone else is knows that they are staying in poplar or even the same flat then please hit me up! Or Facebook me at Rowan Young from Sheringham.
Anushka02
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Fav1993)
Hey y'all! I start Uni in Leeds Met in September and wondering if anyone eleae is doing Sport & Exercise Science. Or who is staying in Kirkstall Brewery!?

hey there...
I ve got in for the Msc Sports therapy program. Haven't sorted out my accommodation yet and I have no clue how to go about it. I find the student halls way too expensive so I am looking for a place else where..
sheffie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey people

I'll be starting MSc Health Promotion in Sept 2012. I found accommoation through Leeds Unipol.

Originally from Zimbabwe, graduated from University of Cape Town.
Schteve
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey Leeds Met Freshers! If any of you are into Rock music, I run the Rock Society at Leeds Met, it would be great to meet more people with similar interests. It's a great way to make new friends, and meet new people. If any of you are interested please join our facebook group.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/303304439766722/ . If this link doesn't work you can search 'Leeds Met Rock Society 2012/13' and it should come up. See you all in September!
Laura.
gpostleth
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it easy to change courses? Thinking of swapping from sport and exercise science to biomedical sciences...
R0LLI3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Schteve)
Hey Leeds Met Freshers! If any of you are into Rock music, I run the Rock Society at Leeds Met, it would be great to meet more people with similar interests. It's a great way to make new friends, and meet new people. If any of you are interested please join our facebook group.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/303304439766722/ . If this link doesn't work you can search 'Leeds Met Rock Society 2012/13' and it should come up. See you all in September!
Laura.
Added you on Facebook! Well happy about this, wasn't sure if there was much of a metal scene in Leeds, more of an electronic one. Are there rock clubs? Or do you go to corp in Sheffield?
tom156
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im studying sport and exercise and hopefully staying at kirkstall, would be good to find some people for freshers :-)
Fav1993
Rep:
?
(Original post by tom156)
Im studying sport and exercise and hopefully staying at kirkstall, would be good to find some people for freshers :-)
At least I won't be the only one then!! Sport you play?

tom156
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I play rugby union, what about yourself?
Fav1993
Rep:
?
Ah I'm a footballer myself but fan of Union over League! Also looking at getting into something else like Cycling while I'm there

Han31
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm hopefully studying PE and staying at Kirkstall
Also I also have a conditional offer and haven't been told my block or room number but I did get an email to say that I will be told when I get my results (if I get in) haha.
Does anyone know what the moving in date is? It says start date 10th of September on UCAS but I didn't know if that was the same as when freshers starts..
tom156
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
did you all get your results you need? the moving in date is like the 9th and freshers starts the 10th, is anyone buying the freshers wristbands?
Beckyduffx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am studying sport and exercise science at Leeds met
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads