Laser Hair removal recommendations London Watch

MetalA
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I'm a guy with hairy upper arms, looking to get these zapped.

The high street is so commercial and bombards you with offers that I just got put off going to a high street clinic.

I then checked out the skin clinic at royal free hospital in London as it looked a lot less commercial. however ironically it charges 200 a session, so for 6 sessions which is recommended, it will cost me crazy money

anybody gone to a decent honest high street clinic in london for hair removal? would be glad to hear back.

thanks
Honeyx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not for hair removal but I went to Timeless skincare in london, for a different treatment.
http://www.timelessskincare.co.uk/
They were really nice and quite busy too and their prices for hair removal didn't seem too bad (although still too much for me atm but when I can afford to I will probably try them out for hair removal as well!)
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MetalA)

The high street is so commercial and bombards you with offers that I just got put off going to a high street clinic.

I then checked out the skin clinic at royal free hospital in London as it looked a lot less commercial. however ironically it charges 200 a session, so for 6 sessions which is recommended, it will cost me crazy money

anybody gone to a decent honest high street clinic in london for hair removal? would be glad to hear back.

thanks
I can safely not recommend the Royal Free Hospital. I had 10 sessions there for upper arms too about four years ago and it didn't work at all.

I'd suggest getting a test with Premier Laser.
cturner883
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi MetalA, I would always recommend that you get a patch test before you pay out all that money for laser hair removal to make sure that it will work for you as it is not always 100% effective. I would agree with Captain Jack I would give London Premier Laser a try - they offer a free patch test and consultation and I think at the moment they have 50% off laser hair removal treatments
katebarker
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

thanks

Hello

I am currently having my bikini done with laser at Depicool in Liverpool street. I am a student and really i can't afford crazy prices so i found out this clinic and their prices are quite reasonable.
hollywoodbudgie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Swisscare done the laser hair removal for the people in the olympics. They're quite well known for cosmetic stuff like hair removal/hair implants etc
nad313
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know a really good clinic in soho i go to

they use a new type of laser which is the best out there and they have really good prices and it works!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed