The Student Room Group

Does anyone else find the 3 day rule nothing short of ANNOYING

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Even though I also searching for the same topic...please make it in more details...
I always thought it was the three-second rule...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
Original post by Snakefingers13
I always thought it was the three-second rule...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yep that's to talk to someone when you first see them though.

I am also one against all these games...I really cannot be bothered with all the texting bla bla bla, I would much rather meet them in person and get to know them like that, properly, so most of the time I will message them the next day, and ask if they want to meet up. If the answer is no then on to the next one!
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
This very much sums up my stance in dating. Taking all day to reply texts or any kind of "game" playing just turns me off quicker than anything else. I just assume he's not that interested and move on.

Agreed. If he's into you he'll generally find an excuse to text you very soon, even the same night 'just to make sure you got home ok.' I've only once had a guy seem to play by the 3 day rule. Guess what I met another guy a few days later, the second guy texted me straight away and when I got home from my first date from guy number 2 guy number 1 finally asked me on a date. No prize in guessing which one I got into a year and a half relationship with :tongue: it's great if a guy has a life and all but I'm sorry how long does it take to send a text? No one is that 'busy'. Another one of my ex's could have had the greatest excuse - he had no mobile signal where he lived, he still made sure to be contactable and continued throughout the seven months I was with him .
Reply 24
I thought these 'rules' were made up nonsense that only existed in films. I feel so left out. I want movie love!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending