Kristen Stewart Cheats On Robert Pattison With Snow White Director Watch

2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The guy is a married man with 2 kids.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kristen-st...--reports.html

Almost immediately after the indiscretion, Stewart, 22, had a change of heart and now feels terrible. “Kristen is absolutely devastated," a source tells People, which was the first to break the story. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment." And won’t happen again, adds the source. “She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened. She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."
For the first time I actually feel bad for Rob. I was gonna say this is a ploy designed to garner promotion for the film but it already came out......:/
Id and Ego seek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd be devastated too if I got caught :teehee:
Derrick1509
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Of all the people in Hollywood I wouldn't have thought that Kristen Stewart is a cheater:sigh:
HalleStar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Derrick1509)
Of all the people in Hollywood I wouldn't have thought that Kristen Stewart is a cheater:sigh:
Me neither!
I don't understand how someone can say i love my partner so much and i apologise for cheating etc. Why did you do it in the first place then! frustrating
DontJudge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That girl actually thinks she's a dracula.
Ra Ra Ra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
At first I thought this was the usual mumbo jumbo, until I saw the photos. There's a pic of them in the car together, and his head's down...

yeah.

Anyway, I feel bad for Rob, the wife and the kids.
Bellissima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i would be surprised if this is true because i never had her down like that, regardless of how much i dislike her as an "actress" and media personality.
Bellissima
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
At first I thought this was the usual mumbo jumbo, until I saw the photos. There's a pic of them in the car together, and his head's down...

yeah.

where's the pics?
Cherriesxo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ra Ra Ra)

yeah.

BNBN biscuits! :woo:
:cry2:

Anyway. To keep it on topic - Kristen must be crazy to cheat on Rob!
Strawberrycayk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
With a 41 year old?! WHAT?!

Oh my days, his poor wife and kids
IlexBlue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Skeezebags, both of them.

Cheating on someone when one of you has a boyfriend and the other a wife and two kids... eurgh.
CLARA_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't like either of them (and the Twilight films are pretty horrendous too, IMO) but I can't believe it! Especially as the man had a wife and two children! That's shocking!
Ra Ra Ra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bellissima)
where's the pics?
I can't remember where I found them now I think it was Tumblr, but I can't remember what Tumblr. Loads of people have scanned the magazine they were in, so if you just type in 'Kristen Stewart affair photos' or something, they'll pop up.
Cephalus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would you cheat when you have R-Patz at home?
lukas1051
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't care. It happens to lots of people, why are they special? I can't stand either one of them, I hope this ruins their relationship.
madders94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She spoke to a magazine not long ago saying how she wanted something big and exciting to happen to her because she was bored of having a nice normal life... apparently earning millions for being in films isn't enough for her. Well, looks like she got what she wanted... people like her disgust me.
im so academic
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
Kristen has everything in the world - good looks, stars in movies, models, a lot of money, Robert Pattinson as her boyfriend - and she goes and does this.

Pathetic. Some people can just never be happy.
Negaduck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I refuse to believe this sort of stuff is news and that people are about it.

*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALLALALA
metric
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It must be horrible for him to not only find out his girlfriend cheated but to actually see proof of it and see photos where she's smiling and all that. Not sure if they'll recover that...
jumpingjesusholycow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bellissima)
i would be surprised if this is true because i never had her down like that, regardless of how much i dislike her as an "actress" and media personality.
What has your perception of someone's media persona got to do with an individual's capacity to have sex with someone outside of their relationship? :lolwut:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads