Flame of the west
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hey all!
just wanted to set up this thread for any one applying/ thinking of apply to St pauls for 6th form. pretty much doing this because the Thread for westminster applicants is extremely Comprehensive and popular.

I will set the ball rolling by asking a few questions, if there is any one who currently goes to St pauls/ has been though the administration process (maybe did not get in or turned down the place) it would be much appreciated by me, and I'm sure many others, if you could answer some Questions!

1. How high is the standard and the competition for the places? For example, will it take almost straight A*'s in order to get in? (As I have heard from one or two people!)

2. How many places are there (I understand this fluctuates from year to year, but as a general average).

3. How many people apply for the Available places?

Well I think that will do for now

- And please, someone answer!!

Flame
subjectman10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm thinking of applying to St Pauls too- are you starting year 11 in the coming academic year?
Flame of the west
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by subjectman10)
I'm thinking of applying to St Pauls too- are you starting year 11 in the coming academic year?
yes I will be. Haha looks as if you are in the same position as me.... Waiting for someone who knows about the whole process to reply!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads