The Student Room Group

Applying to St Pauls School

hey all! :smile:
just wanted to set up this thread for any one applying/ thinking of apply to St pauls for 6th form. pretty much doing this because the Thread for westminster applicants is extremely Comprehensive and popular.

I will set the ball rolling by asking a few questions, if there is any one who currently goes to St pauls/ has been though the administration process (maybe did not get in or turned down the place) it would be much appreciated by me, and I'm sure many others, if you could answer some Questions! :smile:

1. How high is the standard and the competition for the places? For example, will it take almost straight A*'s in order to get in? (As I have heard from one or two people!)

2. How many places are there (I understand this fluctuates from year to year, but as a general average).

3. How many people apply for the Available places?

Well I think that will do for now :smile:

- And please, someone answer!!

Flame
I'm thinking of applying to St Pauls too- are you starting year 11 in the coming academic year?
Original post by subjectman10
I'm thinking of applying to St Pauls too- are you starting year 11 in the coming academic year?

yes I will be.:smile: Haha looks as if you are in the same position as me.... Waiting for someone who knows about the whole process to reply! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending