White stretch marks on breasts Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Does anyone else have these? I have lost a lot of weight in the last years and I have been getting those marks. Is there a way of removing them.
CallieCat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've had them for years, no weight loss though, they just grew pretty quick (I'm a D cup). I haven't tried removing them though, I already have a scar between my boobs from heart surgery so that detracts attention away xD I wouldn't worry
HolyFuzazzle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mine grew very quickly when I was younger (I'm a double G cup) so I have them around the top a little bit and I'd rather them not be there, but I don't really care enough to do something about it. I might try bio-oil but they might not work as I've had them for years... But then, I think stretch marks around the boobs are pretty common so don't worry about it. On another thread there was a picture of Scarlett Johannson and you could see little purple stretch marks in the dress she was wearing where you could see the breast - most women with natural larger breasts have them.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OP drinking a lot of water, keep a balanced diet and applying coco butter helped get rid of my stretch marks

I am into weightlifting and got them all over my torso when I was cutting down my bodyfat percentage.
Strawberrycayk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's really common, I have them too.
My mum said any kind of oil will help she reckons it's the massaging that reduces the stretch marks not the oil itself, and I've heard this from various other people/ internet sources etc. She suggested extra virgin olive oil though because apparently that doesn't clog pores? I'm not entirely sure about that claim but give it a try anyway
ClaireeRoisin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Try cocoa butter, it works if you keep using it and it smells lovely.
ArcadiaHouse
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Scarlett Johansson has stretch marks on her breasts, I doubt she cares and neither should you. :yep:
Jabberwox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have them too OP =]
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone else have these? I have lost a lot of weight in the last years and I have been getting those marks. Is there a way of removing them.
I have purple stretch marks on my breasts, but they grew really quickly and I'm still growing. I use bio-oil twice a day. Hopefully that might make them better, try that maybe? Other than oils I haven't heard of another way. Good luck anyway! And even if they don't go away, loads of women have them! Nothing too much to worry about, could be worse.
username919394
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have small ones, I think my friends do as well, so It's pretty common I wouldn't worry about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads