Am I bisexual? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm an adult girl and ever since I've been interested in sex I've been interested in sex with both boys and girls, although I've never had sex with a girl, only got off with them.

I've also never fancied a girl and only had relationships with boys. I couldn't imagine having a relationship with a girl!

Is this common in a lot of straight women? Seeing as we're quite open with each other and physically and emotionally closer than a lot of guys are to each other?

Or does it mean that I might be slightly bisexual?

I don't mind I'm just wondering what other people's views are on this - and if you're a straight girl/woman, do you ever fantasise about sex with girls too?
Digital_Love
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Until the day that you find a woman you fancy (butterflies, etc), I believe you're bi-curious as opposed to bi-sexual
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I suppose that sounds about right, I'd probably describe myself as bi-curious then? Not that I really mind or feel like I have to be boxed into one category, I was just wondering really and also curious how many other people experience this too
lcsurfer
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bisexual for me is when you have romantic and sexual feelings towards another girl and you want to date a girl/have a relationship
To be honest most girls are bicurious at some point in their lives...
Trust me being bisexual can be one of the most confusing things ever
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
I'm also confused about this... i always look at girls in clubs and things, and i believe i have been attracted to girls. And this is a bit lame but I've done stuff over webcam with girls.. and really liked it. But in real life I have done nothing more than kiss a girl, but have done more with guys. I don't know what I am.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads