Littlemisssilly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey im alice!!!! Youll have to excuse my text talk-its not too bad!!!

How is everyone? How is everyome doing? This is my first post so yaay *dances happily*
^yes i type strangely

Well basically i dont know whether to take an international baccalaureate after year 11 (ive just finished year 10) or regular old A-levels considering i wanna study at uni abroad but dont know where yet
Im one of the more academically able students and at GCSE im taking maths (a* easily) chemistry history biology (hoping for A*) physics and a level 2 diploma studying society (both at a b level) german and spainish (c,b if im lucky) and english which im getting a c ),:
Why did i write all that again? Imma ditz sometimes..
idl where i wanna go next but maybe take a gap year to learn a language? Idk...
Both of the places where i could study have crazy pass rates but the A level college im a bit apprehensive about getting into and is quite large (i go to a big school) compared to the IB one which is teeny....

Well i want to fo into a heavily sciency mathy based career or one working in the health service. For A levels i would take maths chemisty and biology and either a language or history (idk yet)
For the IB i would take chemistry biology and maths at higher
At a lower level i would take history english and german or spainish....
Any advice? Wow sorry for the longness
^yes i make up words

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Littlemisssilly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I moght take further maths if i think i can handle it too... (at A level) i have a pet hate of physics....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Unkempt_One
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wat. Well, I think IB highers are pretty much as much if not more in-depth than A-levels so no problems there. Your subject choices for both courses are very good. HR is better than IVC.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads