Is this to much effort? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Would like to keep this anonymous please.

Hi, recently met a girl in a club (friend of a friend) ended up dancing with her and we had a bit of a kiss and was a pretty good night so i got her number then on sunday i txted her and we got talking for a while. I really like her and feel we get on well and id really like to see her again.

Only im wondering if its to much effort? ill tell you why.

She doesnt live in my city she lives in the countryside which is a bit of a drive lets say 20-25 mins give or take. I dont work so i dont have alot of money im a student but i can use my mothers car whenever as long as i can put petrol in it.

I asked her if shed like to have a drink somtime or i could come get her in the car somtime she said yeah and i think she is interested in me also, but im wondering if it could be difficult for her to get in to meet me in the city as i cant drive if im drinking...

Its hard to explain the situation but i thik it could be a little difficult and im not sure if its worth persueing?

Though at the end of the day is it worth fighting for this ? in the end it could be worth it. It isnt really often i meet somone i really like.

It is kind of badly explaind but i would really like your thoughts on this

Thanks !
IxI_Rhys_IxI
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you TRULY like her, there shouldn't be any boundaries. If she's willing to put in the effort, I don't see why you shouldn't.
ilex_noemi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A 20 minute drive is nothing!
A lot of couples would love to be a 20 min drive from each other!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Yes i would drive no problem if i had the money, im currently on summer so i dont get any money from college and im struggling to find a job atm, but yes i would really like to meet up with her at some stage
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (114)
17.73%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.53%
Not great so far... (229)
35.61%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.13%

Watched Threads