4RealBlud
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anyone noticed another thread on Wesser where only new members gave good experiences and everyone else gave negative experiences in terms of the tangibility of the "average wage", the ethics, hidden risks and the professionalism? What are your views on this? I've had my job offer accepted and now i feel suspicious..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ghlight=wesser
Kat34
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have you noticed that people with a lot of posts are habitual moaners, and possibly spend their lives on forums complaining about things? I joined as a new member to post on a Wesser thread because I had not wanted to post on other things before, I saw loads of negative comments and thought I would add my pece as a counter argument. And the comments about "perhaps positive comments are all coming from Wesser" um hello, yes, as people who fundraise for Wesser are part of Wesser - they wouldn't work there if they didn't like it. Anyone easily put off by the odd comment by habitual complainers on a forum are probably too weak minded for the job anyway. If you are expecting to be hand fed with a silver spoon then get a job at your Daddy's company. For anyone with a mind of their own - give it a go and form your own opinion.
snowwqueen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Might be too late but yes their dodgy. First hand experience of it.
Leelee18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All these comments are a load of bull**** wesser Ltd Do not take a portion of the money the people have donated they simply take a fee from the governments gift aid, the government gives 25p to every pound someone donates and wesser take 20p from the gift aid so its more the covered by the gift aid if people wanna talk **** then atleast get your facts straight i used to work for wesser LTD and couldnt fault the company employ you on a self employed basis but give you an hourly rate of 7.30 an hour the targets are easily met 15 sign ups a week isnt difficult i did it on my first week its not hard at all but you need to work for it i no prople who where gettimg 47 a week making them self over 2 grand a month its also not hard selling because everyone has the right to say no and your not selling or buying anything you simply asking for donations its really not hard the company look after you well i cannot fault them but if your not prepared to work hard for a good return then dont apply simple as
Carlineaw46
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Id like more info on how recruiter will be taken care of will they be livin day to day out a case on a lng term base or do they have what they can acctuall refer to as there new home on a perminant basess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed