Vanders18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello I have just done my GCSEs and I am going to do Politics, chemistry, Geography, economics and Personal finance (enrichment option). I will most likely carry on Chemistry and Geography but I would also like to do AS biology in my A2 year, I want to keep my options wide open as I am unsure what I want to do (possibly medicine). I would the. Do AS physics in my gap year. Can you please tell me any thoughts you have on this. Thanks a lot in advance

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

silentlife
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vanders18)
Hello I have just done my GCSEs and I am going to do Politics, chemistry, Geography, economics and Personal finance (enrichment option). I will most likely carry on Chemistry and Geography but I would also like to do AS biology in my A2 year, I want to keep my options wide open as I am unsure what I want to do (possibly medicine). I would the. Do AS physics in my gap year. Can you please tell me any thoughts you have on this. Thanks a lot in advance

Doing 3 full A levels is better and if you really want to keep your options open, you should really be doing maths as most courses require it/ it would a big advantage to do.

Edit: forgot to mention that most courses require 3 A levels especially medicine courses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.95%
No (181)
76.05%

Watched Threads