URGENT! - I'm looking for a PDF editor which takes pdf over 10mb and can remove pages Watch

Design_Me_A_Tom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have a job interview coming up and due to a corrupted file, I am having to use another older pdf which has a page written for a different company. I therefore need to edit the pdf and remove this page. My file is 17mb as it contains images.
Tortious
Badges: 16
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Design_Me_A_Tom)
I have a job interview coming up and due to a corrupted file, I am having to use another older pdf which has a page written for a different company. I therefore need to edit the pdf and remove this page. My file is 17mb as it contains images.
If there are fewer than 50 pages, "Adolix Split and Merge PDF" should do the job. :yy:
Design_Me_A_Tom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Tortious)
If there are fewer than 50 pages, "Adolix Split and Merge PDF" should do the job. :yy:
Thankyou so much! This worked like a charm, it was quick to install and easy to use. I'm not kidding, I spent the last 2 hours messing about downloading random pdf programmes and wasn't getting anywhere.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads