Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did u watch the oscars last night??? what did every1 think of them?? i cant believe i actually stayed up to watch them till gone 5 in the mornin!!

ReputationRep:
    I forgot all about them! Did Lord of the Rings win loads??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    well when i finished watchin they had won 8 out of 8 that they were nominated 4 but they were nominated for a total of 11, so they probably got all of them, eventho i thin in somew of the catorgories they were nominated in there was a far better standard set by other movies, i think they got so many out of favourism instead of quality, but thats just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)

Yeah, clean sweep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    well when i finished watchin they had won 8 out of 8 that they were nominated 4 but they were nominated for a total of 11, so they probably got all of them, eventho i thin in somew of the catorgories they were nominated in there was a far better standard set by other movies, i think they got so many out of favourism instead of quality, but thats just my opinion
    Flippin heck, didn't expect them to win all the categories they were nominated for but then, I'm not a fan
    So you stayed up till 5 in the morning and didn't see it all?? What time did it end?

Who won what? Didi the gorge Orli win?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Flippin heck, didn't expect them to win all the categories they were nominated for but then, I'm not a fan
    So you stayed up till 5 in the morning and didn't see it all?? What time did it end?
    i have no idea, but it didnt start till 12.50am, they had a short break every 5 minutes as well, i just couldnt stay up any longer cus i had to get up at 7.30 (which i still managed!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Who won what? Didi the gorge Orli win?
    i dont think he did, i dont think he was even there

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea, but it didnt start till 12.50am, they had a short break every 5 minutes as well, i just couldnt stay up any longer cus i had to get up at 7.30 (which i still managed!!!)

I wanted to stay up and watch it, but god i couldn't its too much, i just got all the gossip from the breakfast shows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I wanted to stay up and watch it, but god i couldn't its too much, i just got all the gossip from the breakfast shows
    thats the only problem if they didnt do it live they would have such a bigger audience in the uk (stupid tv people!!!)

ReputationRep:
    thats the only problem if they didnt do it live they would have such a bigger audience in the uk (stupid tv people!!!)

Yeh so true, did that Jonathan Ross person present it, he annoys me so sarcy and irritating. and a break every 5 mins, now thats overdoin it

ReputationRep:
    American TV's a pain for advert breaks- I was ill in tha Carribbean for a couple of days and they get American TV there- they have 3 breaks in a 1/2 hour program- arghhhh! Drove me bonkers!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh so true, did that Jonathan Ross person present it, he annoys me so sarcy and irritating. and a break every 5 mins, now thats overdoin it
    yeah, he was quite well dressed for a change but he is so boring!!! the 5 minute thing was so annoyin!! they would present 2 awards an it would be a short break all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    American TV's a pain for advert breaks- I was ill in tha Carribbean for a couple of days and they get American TV there- they have 3 breaks in a 1/2 hour program- arghhhh! Drove me bonkers!
    im hate that when they do that in the simpsons!!! AAAARRHH!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Yeh Americans just love to promote, and promote and promote

ReputationRep:
    How stunning did Live Tyler and Nicole Kidman look though!!!! AbFab!

ReputationRep:
    i just saw the pictures, jim carrey is bald lol

ReputationRep:
    i just saw the pictures, jim carrey is bald lol
    What?! What was he thinking?? Does it look as bad as I'm imagining??

ReputationRep:
    I thought liv Tylers hair was terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I thought liv Tylers hair was terrible.
    Julia Robert's hair looked gorgeous

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.