The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
viviki
I thought liv Tylers hair was terrible.

Me too. For anyone who hasn't seen it I've attached a pic. Honestly, all that money and that's what she ends up with??!
~*glitter*~
well when i finished watchin they had won 8 out of 8 that they were nominated 4 but they were nominated for a total of 11, so they probably got all of them, eventho i thin in somew of the catorgories they were nominated in there was a far better standard set by other movies, i think they got so many out of favourism instead of quality, but thats just my opinion :smile:

you stayed up til all the technical awards had been given out and missed the big ones? I watched it all, and it was boring, especially as LOTR won everything, even best song which I thought was ridiculous.
Reply 22
i watched about an hour of it, i thought billy crystal was quite entertaining :smile:

robin williams and ben stiller made me laugh too.

couldn't really care less about the awards tho :P
Reply 23
Marcia Gay Harden may have a slight excuse because shes preggers but I thought her dress and hair were horrible. The top half of Sandra Bullocks dress was gorgeous but those feathery ruffle things on the bottom were gross. What was Jamie Lee Curtis wearing? YUK! Uma Thurnans dress was terrible, I just dont get how these people have so much money and so many stylists and still look crap.
Reply 24
viviki
Marcia Gay Harden may have a slight excuse because shes preggers but I thought her dress and hair were horrible. The top half of Sandra Bullocks dress was gorgeous but those feathery ruffle things on the bottom were gross. What was Jamie Lee Curtis wearing? YUK! Uma Thurnans dress was terrible, I just dont get how these people have so much money and so many stylists and still look crap.

LOL :biggrin: I agree with most of what you said- I cringed when I saw Jamie Lee Curtis, she looked terrible! But I quite liked Sandra Bullock's dress- I think she can wear most things and still look good.
Reply 25
I really like the top of Sandra Bullocks dress it really makes her look stunning its the weird ruffles on the bottom I just dont think they are particularly flattering.
http://news.statesmanjournal.com/photo/pl28231.jpg
Reply 26
viviki
I really like the top of Sandra Bullocks dress it really makes her look stunning its the weird ruffles on the bottom I just dont think they are particularly flattering.
http://news.statesmanjournal.com/photo/pl28231.jpg

Actually, you're right- the picture I saw of her didn't really show the dress as much- she would've looked great without the feather things! I've just seen a picture of Marcia Gay Harden- I have no clue who she is but she looked dreadful, pregnant or not pregnant! Julia Roberts looked very pretty (as always, grrrr :wink: )
Reply 27
suz19
Actually, you're right- the picture I saw of her didn't really show the dress as much- she would've looked great without the feather things! I've just seen a picture of Marcia Gay Harden- I have no clue who she is but she looked dreadful, pregnant or not pregnant! Julia Roberts looked very pretty (as always, grrrr :wink: )
julia roberts!!! im so jealous!!! i really really liked renee zellweger's dress even though it did look a little like a wedding dress
Reply 28
~*glitter*~
julia roberts!!! im so jealous!!! i really really liked renee zellweger's dress even though it did look a little like a wedding dress

Yeah, it had a really nice twist thing at the back didn't it? Did you see Jamie Lee Curtis :eek: :eek:
Reply 29
suz19
Yeah, it had a really nice twist thing at the back didn't it? Did you see Jamie Lee Curtis :eek: :eek:
i saw it on the show but i cant remember what it looked like, i think she looks dreadful what ever she wears, shes just not built for feminine clothes
.oO( i wish i cud wear dresses like that... )
Reply 31
Somebody sack her stylist.. (You're right though, never realised how masculine she is)
Reply 32
suz19
Somebody sack her stylist.. (You're right though, never realised how masculine she is)
that dress is just wrong!!!!!!
Reply 33
~*glitter*~
that dress is just wrong!!!!!!

I reckon all the stylists get together and hold bets on who can make their star look the worst- Jamie L C's stylist wins hands down :biggrin:
Reply 34
I thought Liv looked Bloody awesome!

Poor Jamie!!!! Maybe she got out of the shower too quickly and wrapped a towel around herself?
Reply 35
Everdawn
I thought Liv looked Bloody awesome!

Poor Jamie!!!! Maybe she got out of the shower too quickly and wrapped a towel around herself?
i liked livs dress and her glasses, but the hair!!??? i mean come on!!

at least jamie L C doesnt have to do much with her short back and sides!!
Reply 36
No I liked the hair as well! It's individual!
Reply 37
~*glitter*~
i liked livs dress and her glasses, but the hair!!??? i mean come on!!

at least jamie L C doesnt have to do much with her short back and sides!!

LOL :biggrin: With all that money why can't she be ar*ed to dye it?? There's no excusing it! It's not as if she'd have to do it herself is it? I'd have atleast dyed it for the Oscars for crying out loud! :confused:
Reply 38
suz19
LOL :biggrin: With all that money why can't she be ar*ed to dye it?? There's no excusing it! It's not as if she'd have to do it herself is it? I'd have atleast dyed it for the Oscars for crying out loud! :confused:
are we on bout jamie or liv here?? :confused:
Reply 39
~*glitter*~
are we on bout jamie or liv here?? :confused:

Jamie- click on her pic, her hair's grey! Liv's hair was godawful as well though.

Latest

Trending

Trending