Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Jamie- click on her pic, her hair's grey! Liv's hair was godawful as well though.
    they think cus they r celebs they can get away with anything!!!! but id be embarrassed to go out with grey hair!! (no offence to any1 with it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    they think cus they r celebs they can get away with anything!!!! but id be embarrassed to go out with grey hair!! (no offence to any1 with it)
    Yes, do be considerate- for all you know grey hair could be 'in' now -some poor 14 yr old girl could be weeping at her screen now you've said that
    But really, why aren't her kids nagging her? I wouldn't let my mum slack like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Yes, do be considerate- for all you know grey hair could be 'in' now -some poor 14 yr old girl could be weeping at her screen now you've said that
    But really, why aren't her kids nagging her? I wouldn't let my mum slack like that!
    i think theres a time and a place for being grey, over 70 and no younger!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i think theres a time and a place for being grey, over 70 and no younger!!!
    LOL That should be a law! Grey haired people under 70, named and shamed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    LOL That should be a law! Grey haired people under 70, named and shamed
    even my gran wont stay grey and shes 69!!! she says it makes her look older and shes right

i saw about 20 mins or so of the oscars, was very good........ its so clever how the presenter ( at the beginning ) can get up on stage without making a single mistake, even tho they have practiced it

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.