This discussion is closed.
Mentally Ill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Very true. I have always found that the 'goth' variety of girls are never attractive at all. They have to 'make a point' in attempt for males to find them attractive. Of course there are some freaks out there who find pale skinned, black clothed people attractive.

Female students who wear dinner suits to balls should be rusticated at the earliest opportunity. It is totally wrong. Any man who would waltz with one simply has suppressed homosexual ideas.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mentally Ill)
Female students who wear dinner suits to balls should be rusticated at the earliest opportunity. It is totally wrong. Any man who would waltz with one simply has suppressed homosexual ideas.
Hmm...sounds like sarcasm to me.
But lets be honest, a girl in a dinner suit is as dodge as man in a ball gown. Its just people class one sort as transvestite, and the other as an 'ironic dresser'.
double standards wot wot
J
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mentally Ill)
Actually, there was no sarcasm involved. Although, I hear men in ball gowns occurs pretty often in Cambridge. Especially at Clare.
Hardly ball gowns - they're not that classy! Plus, you really think we'd lend them anything that valuable?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
ack, everyone does in drag every now and then. Personally i looked like a proper honey at the christmas rag bop in my dominatrix outfit.
lovely
J
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (243)
75.47%
No (79)
24.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise