Applying abroad to study medicine (Romania, Bulgaria etc)..NEED HELP !!! Watch

AspiringMedic8
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Snazzyprince)
Hello people can some one guide me how I can apply to German hospital for masters degree?
I have graduated from jilin university,china
Any clue guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hospitals don't offer degrees of any kind. It's a University (which may be affiliated with a hospital) where you would obtain a master's degree.

We need to know:
1. What subject you graduated in
2. What subject you wish to study at master's level
3. Whether your original degree will allow you to study for a master's in your desired subject

Posted from TSR Mobile
UKLAD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arran.Williamson)
And how much exactly does medlink charge ? for services does it require, do we have to notorise the documents ourselves? and if you tell me there is a deposit, how much is it and what are the terms for securing it back....btw a letter from the ministry of education is not an 'acceptance letter' it's just document stating equivalence.

I just tore studymedabroad apart, they were frauds, they don't do anything and charge 3000 euros which you'll most likely never see again....always read the contracts people!!!! and always find out what needs to be done so that you know what they expect you to do and what they are actually doing themselves, usually nothing.
Hi Arran, you have very good points in your post and fair ones too. yes I agree you should be careful with your money.

The fee for the application is on the website medlinkstudents .com
About the whole application and paper work this is all done by medlinkstudents... if you have any questions feel free to contact MedLink they will happily answer all your questions.
"It is Free to ask for Advise"
Border
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone interested in Riga/Sofia university's i'm from Ireland and am applying for these.
cheesypuff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone applying to cluj?
do u have to do an entrance exam?
is it hard to get into?
when do u know u got in
wastedpounds
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cheesypuff)
Anyone applying to cluj?
do u have to do an entrance exam?
is it hard to get into?
when do u know u got in
---

CheesyPuff...do you have grade A or B in Biology, Chemistry, Maths or Psychology or Physics...? if you have anything below that..forget Cluj...you won't get in. If you do try apply and see if you would be successful. all the best.
wastedpounds
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
no entrance exam in cluj afetr the university selects you (with very thorough selection criteria..grades, additional univ. degrees, etc). you'll know if you get in by August. you must submit your application before end of July..the key is to prepare all your papers *correctly* and of course meet the GCE A level/SQA Advanced highers grades criteria -- strictly A or B (no more no less)!
Arran.Williamson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by wastedpounds)
strictly A or B (no more no less)!
Well that's a shame, I can't go, Got an A*.
cheesypuff
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by wastedpounds)
---

CheesyPuff...do you have grade A or B in Biology, Chemistry, Maths or Psychology or Physics...? if you have anything below that..forget Cluj...you won't get in. If you do try apply and see if you would be successful. all the best.
yes, yes and yes
Border
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anybody for MU Sofia?
128arin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi evry1 I'm applying to cluj and umf iasi I got 3 Bs in biology chem and maths and have done 4 months of work experience and worked as a receptionist.do I have a chance? Am
applying for dentistry btw.thanks again!
dent2012
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 128arin)
Hi evry1 I'm applying to cluj and umf iasi I got 3 Bs in biology chem and maths and have done 4 months of work experience and worked as a receptionist.do I have a chance? Am
you will have to sit through an entrance exam in order to get ranked and get an offer.
Arran.Williamson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 128arin)
Call the uni and ask, apparently that's around their average for most the universities there, I think Cluj asks for higher though.

I would try a uni that isn't as heavily weighted on previous grades. I'm going for Carol Davila (but for medicine). From what i've heard, its not as competitive in that respect, much to my dismay as I've got AAA* and a biochem degree.
128arin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Call the uni and ask, apparently that's around their average for most the universities there, I think Cluj asks for higher though.

I would try a uni that isn't as heavily weighted on previous grades. I'm going for Carol Davila (but for medicine). From what i've heard, its not as competitive in that respect, much to my dismay as I've got AAA* and a biochem degree.
hi mate..they sed they want BBB at a level..davila i dont think does dentistry in english?thnks again
128arin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dent2012)
you will have to sit through an entrance exam in order to get ranked and get an offer.
hii mate ,,yh the exam is optional and only in romanian..eu citizens may opt for it to get a seat as a local and the fees would be lower..but you dont have to do it!
Jackson909
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you are gonna study medicine in Romania, then you should stay away from UMF Gr.T Popa. medical university in Iasi.

I'm talking about things I've experienced in that university.

The most Corrupted university in Romania, where the dean, the professors and teachers expect you to pay 5000€ in school fee which is ok, but also between 700-1000 € to pass exams. And that's for each subject(so multiply that with all the subjects) They wouldn't let you pass unless. Try Oradea,Timisoara, Targu Mures.
good luck
dent2012
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
do you guys know if we have to submit translated and legalised copies of our documents before or after we admitted?
Arran.Williamson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
do you guys know if we have to submit translated and legalised copies of our documents before or after we admitted?
You will need it as part of your initial applications for both the ministry of education and to the University in Romania.

And as you'll need the letter from the ministry (basically stating the equivalence of your credentials) as part of your application to the university, you'll need them translated and and legalised quite far in advanced to the university application, so that you can leave enough time to get it all sorted from the ministry of education first.
dent2012
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You will need it as part of your initial applications for both the ministry of education and to the University in Romania.

And as you'll need the letter from the ministry (basically stating the equivalence of your credentials) as part of your application to the university, you'll need them translated and and legalised quite far in advanced to the university application, so that you can leave enough time to get it all sorted from the ministry of education first.
how long and approximately how much it costs for all that? any idea please?
Arran.Williamson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
how long and approximately how much it costs for all that? any idea please?
I'm actually about to do it in the next week or two, so I don't know yet, but they tell you to go to the embassy to get it done but that'll be a rip of so i'm going to call the uni to see if they'll accept it from any notary office or if they have specific requirements. A Romanian notary office would be pretty cheap I think.

I guess would be 100+ pounds for all the documents but I'll post a proper estimate in the next few weeks.

Time wise I don't have a clue, I think I saw one online that said it'll take a week to get the documents notarised but I'm sure that it would take less than that

Are you London based?
mobot
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm actually about to do it in the next week or two, so I don't know yet, but they tell you to go to the embassy to get it done but that'll be a rip of so i'm going to call the uni to see if they'll accept it from any notary office or if they have specific requirements. A Romanian notary office would be pretty cheap I think.

I guess would be 100+ pounds for all the documents but I'll post a proper estimate in the next few weeks.

Time wise I don't have a clue, I think I saw one online that said it'll take a week to get the documents notarised but I'm sure that it would take less than that

Are you London based?
If you are going to get UK documents notorised then they have to be notorised by a solicitor/notary in the UK.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads