Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Glasgow Caledonian University Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have received an offer for two different masters courses at Glasgow Caledonian University (MA Creative and Cultural Business and MSc International Fashion Marketing) I also have offers from Aberdeen and London, but finding it tough which one to choose.

I am just wondering if anyone has studied either of these masters and what's it like?? Also what is Glasgow like in terms of living expenses etc... Where would be a good place to live that's close to the campus but suitable for a masters student (I don't think living with 1st years would be a good idea)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this is late, however I would choose Aberdeen. Aberdeen university is a far more prestigious university than Caledonian and affordable to live in. London would be expensive. Glasgow is however culturally fantastic, vibrant and fun - you would always have something to do. Accommodation - West end. It's safe and trendy.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.