The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest/most annoying thing a sibling has done to you?

Scroll to see replies

Okay, I have a slightly disgusting story.

When I was about 12 and my brother was 10, I was having an afternoon nap during summer. My brother noticed this, and schemed an evil plan. He had a poo in the toilet and I believe did not wipe his bum afterwards. What he did do was go over to me and wipe his own bum on my arm, waking me up in the process! It was revolting! I don't know what possessed him to do it because he normally doesn't/didn't do such things but we laugh about it to this day.
Reply 81
Original post by zuqqer
My sister gave me a wedgie so hard that my pants ripped.

Were you male before?
We'll be having conversation with somebody and he will suddenly interject something that is completely irrelevant or unconnected to what we are talking about and when I or the other person points that out he just shrugs and says well I thought it was. He is full of useless information, good in a pub quiz not good when trying to get useful information out of him. He asks the stupidest questions, if we are watching a film he will ask if I recognize an actor, and if i says yes and leave it at that he will ask me where I know them from, if I knew that I would of said so. Grrr, he is the mots annoying person I know and I had to live with him for 23 years, God help my mum, who had him for 27.
Reply 83
Original post by Sisko_197
hahaha this is brilliant xD well done matchoo

wtf when i told you this irl you didn't react much
Reply 84
My brother has amazing eyelashes and my sister (4 years older than him) was jealous because people used to mention how nice they were all the time. When my bro was about 4, she somehow convinced him to cut them off. She also managed to convince him that he was adopted but that he mustn't mention it to our mum because it was top secret information. She's delightful.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by eemooz
my sister screams
'(my name) get off the toilet!'
'hurry up and finish pooing'
'thats a big poo'
and other variations every time im on the phone.

SHE'S TWENTY!

Your sister is a ledge.
My older sister told everyone on my first day of secondary school (including the teachers) that I was adopted. They all believed her and smiled at me in an awkward way all day. Then when I insisted I wasn't adopted it looked like denial. I'm the only blonde haired, blue eyed person in the family, however the tell tale bump on the nose shows I'm obviously theirs. People at school didn't know this. She's an evil genius.
My sister once made up a song about our parents privates to a les mis showtune, needless to say we filmed it and is now on youtube.
Reply 88
My brother won't contribute to the cost of any clothing/shoes unless they are appropriate for an apocalypse. Seriously.

Ever. I don't have a job, so... I kind of depend on him, ATM.

-.-
Reply 89
I came home from a night out once, I phoned my brother to let me in (I didn't bring my key with me) but he laughed and said na, and then turned his phone off, so I'm stuck outside at 3am and very tired, I didn't want to phone my mum cause she would kill me, so I climbed in to my garden and had to sleep on the bench for the night:mad:

He got what he deserved though:smile:
When we were tiny (i was maybe a 6 months old) and my brother was 2years , i was lying on a play mat with my mum and brother. Mum had to leave the room for a sec and said to my brother 'look after your baby sister'. Apparently she came back in maybe a minute later to find he'd manages to roll me up in the play mat like a sausage roll and sat on top of me...

Posted from TSR Mobilee
I made my brother eat bird food by telling him he would grow wings if he did. :teehee:
Reply 92
Original post by Belurved
Whenever me and my sisters used to fight and they won and i got told off by m parents i would go to the toilet and dip their toothbrush in the the toilet. Never found out if they did it to me too though :afraid:

LOL !
Reply 93
My sister is a huge a liar. She lies even after the point where she is busted.
For example:
Sister: "Apples are pink."
Me: "No they're not, they're red or green. Do you want me to prove it."
Sister: "Do it."
I proceed to show her apples are red/green.
Me: "See, they are red/green, not pink."
Sister: "I said they were red."
Me: " No you didn't. You said pink. I JUST heard you !"
Sister: " I know what I said, it's my mouth. You have to get your ear's checked."
Me: " Are you crazy ?! You just said it. Stop lying."
Sister: " I'm not lying."

Flips me off every time.
Reply 94
My brother once walked out of the bathroom after a shower, I was in the hallway; and completely randomly, he purposefully dropped his towel in front of me to reveal his erect penis.

I was 11; he was 15. Couldn't believe the size of it...
I'm 10 years older than my brother so a lot stronger than him, I remember when he was in the toilet and I kept a firm grip on the door handle outside so he couldn't pull it down. He was there was 25 minutes trying to open the door, figuring out why he couldn't do it:rofl:
Original post by mc1000
My brother once walked out of the bathroom after a shower, I was in the hallway; and completely randomly, he purposefully dropped his towel in front of me to reveal his erect penis.

I was 11; he was 15. Couldn't believe the size of it...

What defuq?

Why on Earth did your brother show you his erection, that's pretty grim.
I stayed up all night finishing a project and my sister shredded because she thought it'd be funny to make me print it again; there was only one copy, I forgot to save changes on the computer :colonhash:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
My younger brother went through a phase of responding to everything I said to him with "that was in the olden days". & I mean, everything. A typical conversation would be:

Me: Mum says dinner's ready
Brother: That was in the olden days

This went on for about week, I was 12 and he was 11 I think. That was pretty annoying and weird.

Really? I thought that was in the olden days.
Reply 99
Original post by Sammi_K?
My sister is a huge a liar. She lies even after the point where she is busted.
For example:
Sister: "Apples are pink."
Me: "No they're not, they're red or green. Do you want me to prove it."
Sister: "Do it."
I proceed to show her apples are red/green.
Me: "See, they are red/green, not pink."
Sister: "I said they were red."
Me: " No you didn't. You said pink. I JUST heard you !"
Sister: " I know what I said, it's my mouth. You have to get your ear's checked."
Me: " Are you crazy ?! You just said it. Stop lying."
Sister: " I'm not lying."

Flips me off every time.

That must be well annoying. I've a younger sister who lies a lot and is a big manipulator. And I worry about her future!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending