Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Harry Potter robes?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can get me some? I've had a look on ebay/ amazon and they are all quite pricey
    I need the specific house ones.

Muuuuuch appreciated.

(Original post by EffieFlowers)
    Anyone know where I can get me some? I've had a look on ebay/ amazon and they are all quite pricey

Muuuuuch appreciated.
    You can't find the cloak, because it's invisible! :teehee:
    Sorry harry potter joke!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)

Muuuuuch appreciated.
    Oops I had this thread open in a new tab, came back to it without reading the title and wondered what sort of sick person would try to 'get some' on ebay

They're about £28 on Amazon, and £23-25 on ebay - I don't think you'll get much cheaper as they do seem to be made of decent material and they're hardly mass produced

Try charity shops or put out a call to family / friends / random people? Maybe if there's an arts centre near where you live you could try them?

ReputationRep:
    They're supposed to be fairly decent, even the house ties are silk, so they are probably worth the £25 or whatever unless you make some out of curtains

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it would end up being cheaper if you just bought some plain black robes (not Harry Potter specific) and then bought some iron-on/embroidered house shields separately?

Shields: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sis.html?_...cal+Halloween+

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.