Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is totally awesome . You're really good at Photoshopping .

You don't by any chance know of a site where they do requests like that? I mean I've done a little blending on Photoshop for the title image on my site (http://www.fatalfemmes.com/virt/) but I'm not that good and it looks crappy, and I was wondering if there are people out there who'd want to help a hand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgan)
    Wow that is totally awesome . You're really good at Photoshopping .

You don't by any chance know of a site where they do requests like that? I mean I've done a little blending on Photoshop for the title image on my site (http://www.fatalfemmes.com/virt/) but I'm not that good and it looks crappy, and I was wondering if there are people out there who'd want to help a hand?
    Well there are some really good tutorials on worth1000.com. Also, they have some forums pretty similar to this where people share information and ideas. I'm sure if you ask nicely someone on there might be able to help you out

ReputationRep:
    My bf has a book called "The Masters of Photoshop" that comes with a CD and you can re-create some of the images. I just flick through going, "OOO aren't they clever?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My bf has a book called "The Masters of Photoshop" that comes with a CD and you can re-create some of the images. I just flick through going, "OOO aren't they clever?"
    Yeah I've managed to download a couple of videos to help me learn new techniques. Photoshop is an amazing program though. I'd have never believed I'd be able to make an image like this just a few months ago. I have no drawing ability, but photoshop is so great it lets you bypass this minor technicality

Have a browse through worth1000. There are some fantastic images on there.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.