I'm really tight..

Watch
Elz00_
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Thankyou so much for your help ❤️ I just didn’t really know what I should do x
Johnrenteria45
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Yes
oneheadhunter
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i'm not a doctor but i'd help you out by having a look at it, must be some way to loosen it up a little
bishbashboi
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
same #tightgirlclub
Trigger6557
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi there if your partner is playing with you to get you wet u shouldn't have a problem try and get him to loob up may help. U can become tight but have to be over a long time. Also it's not the size it could be how he doing it or the thickness
Mateusbras
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
So, that means that you have 29 today ? I wish I could meet you. You must be an incredible girl.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
Can I see how tight it is?
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol I relate, I physically couldn't have sex bcs of my tightness and even fingering hurt me
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
^ yoooo same. Having sex with my boyfriend was alwaysss making me hurt even tho i always wanted it, but even fingering hurts me. I still dont know how to fix it, im pretty sure i have vaginismus but its hard to deal with. I read pelvic floor exercises helps so im gonna try that. Thank you for this post
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.36%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.09%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (200)
47.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.59%

Watched Threads