Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what good romantic really quick and easy meal can i cook for when my boyfriend comes round on friday!!
    theres nothing he doesnt like but it just has to be a quick to prepare meal!!AND PLEASE NO SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAIS!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    pasta..? curry...?

ReputationRep:
    thats boring something to knock his socks off...literally
    and i also need a good pudding to he eats like a horse!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmybabe)
    thats boring something to knock his socks off...literally
    and i also need a good pudding to he eats like a horse!!!
    chuck a cheesecake in his nosebag

ReputationRep:
    what good romantic really quick and easy meal can i cook for when my boyfriend comes round on friday!!
    theres nothing he doesnt like but it just has to be a quick to prepare meal!!AND PLEASE NO SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAIS!!!!!
    A good steak always goes down well (unless he's a veggie), with mashed potato and a nice peppercorn/mustard sauce.
    Or if you get a bag of frozen stir fry, cook that, boil some rice, mix it together and put a nice salmon steak on top - probably quicker and easier than the steak, and it looks nice and colourful too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    How? Steak takes minutes to cook.
    Yeah, but you have to get it right, which means you have to concentrate the whole time that it's cooking. And when you're getting ready for a date it's just extra hassle. Can't go wrong with stir fry...

ReputationRep:
    Stick it on, let it sizzle a bit, flip it over, sizzle a bit more... and its done! Why would you want to cook it when you're getting ready anyway? Do it just before you eat.
    S'pose, I'm quite hungry now ~rumble rumble~

ReputationRep:
    chips with icecream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    chips with icecream
    Only if you're pregnant.

How about getting yourself a cook book?

ReputationRep:
    Stick it on, let it sizzle a bit, flip it over, sizzle a bit more... and its done! Why would you want to cook it when you're getting ready anyway? Do it just before you eat.
    medium rare for me please chef

i had a steak in paris a while back that i think must've been shown a candle or something and chucked on my plate it was quite nice, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    medium rare for me please chef

i had a steak in paris a while back that i think must've been shown a candle or something and chucked on my plate it was quite nice, too.
    i choked on a twig someone put in my spag bol in paris

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't he be cooking for you?

ReputationRep:
    casserole, or curry

something you can stick in the oven and doens't matter how long it is in for...

ReputationRep:
    For desert you could have fondue with loads of nice fresh fruit, yummy

ReputationRep:
    Salmon. Yum.

Or i quite like chinese take away........

Yeah I'm going to get on well in self-catering next year!

ReputationRep:
    Steak and chips!! Always goes down sooo well, and so easy Failing that do lasagne with Dolmio sauces.

ReputationRep:
    pot noodle- either beef or chicken or super noodles beef flavour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    pot noodle- either beef or chicken or super noodles beef flavour.
    Bombay Badboy is good too. Might be a bit hot for a bird though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.