Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hiya im really really stuck on my re course work i have done my its about marriage i have done AO2 AND A03 but i dont know how to start A01 the question is

Explain the principles that christians belive should guide their personal relationships.(AO1-beliefs)

ive looked all over the net i cant find help ive started like this

I am going to explain the principles that christians belive should guide their personal relationships. Christians seek advice from God in their personal relationships so they look to the bible.

please please i need to know soon as its in for tomorrow !|!!!!

please help
    lotsa luv
    becky

ReputationRep:
    hia can some 1 tell me what i can put for the nest few sentences so i can get started plz plz !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    How's this for a start.

Christians beloeve that their personal relationships should be guided by the principles...

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.