What underwear do girls wear under short skirts/dresses? Watch

janeway
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends on the type of skirt, I normally wear knee length skirts, when I wear my faverate knee length pink skirt I always wear a pale pink half slip with black stockings held up by a suspender belt, I never wear tights and my knickers are a waist high skin tight shapewear control thong that's always tight up between my bum, I like it that way, always feel's sexy and looks sexy with stockings before I put my skirt on, I quite often wear this underwear to work, feel's great all day and nobody' know's I have my knickers tight up my bum or I'm wearing stockings.
Aye1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hunter38)
Me and my girlfriend were out yesterday and she was wearing a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees. It was very light and the slightest breeze was enough to threaten to lift it. It blew right up quite alot throughout the day giving plenty of other guys a good eyefull!

She was wearing a pair of short, lacy, see through boyshorts that were quite revealing. She says she never wears big underwear even under short skirts. She says that the don't feel very sexy.

So what do other girls wear under skirts or short dresses? I just didn't like the idea of other guys seeing my girlfriends, essentially, bare bum. I thought girls wore bigger pants if people were likely to see up their skirts to cover up a bit.
To be honest I don't wear anything underneath if waer bodyhuging dress or tight skirt.
Aye1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do wear some time, Tstring or Gstring or mashed
Aye1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It depending on what I wear, mostly I don't wear underneath, if I wear it then Vstring or Gstring
username3592426
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has to be thong or g-string. That was a short skirt/dress can look like you've forgotten your undies altogether!
Attached files
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name:  IMG_1940.JPG
Views: 370
Size:  20.5 KB
MatureMarie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm kathy 58 and a bit plump. Your girl likes to be looked at as do most women. My 40 year old lover loves me to show off and even at my age men love to look which really turns me on. I wear tiny panties and on occasions none at all. Im natural. I've never ever shaved and when I show off I get so very wet xx
Swannyswollo s
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jerking OFF my **** in public on train I sit down and jerk myself of till I squirt over there back mostly back of head stands out bad any *** left put in my mouth when going up stairs spit it in hand flick from feet all up her back for 2y 2 years of travel on the same train at every second Thursday I do it I told her 20 times she's got something on her goes to work t think she now's she hears me jerking off my **** on fat non hits top off her seat I've come over her seat leaning on her lap she looked just said what should I stop and stick to public jerking off public places com at the glory holes toilet must have it just Men blowing my **** I'm starting to get in toilet **** his ass it's not the same I ripe there ass open im11inch fat long rock hard I only get fat nob in mother
EmilyH1256
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I wear a dress which is hardly ever I wear a thong because a lot of the time wearing a dress u see the underwear line and nobody wants to walk around with underwear lines wearing a dress .. so maybe that’s why ur girlfriend does it cus there is no line being shown even with lace underwear there is none.. maybe u should ask her ...

Edit: totally didn’t realize this was from 6 years ago until after I made a comment...
K1tten
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I like to feel sexy. Big granny pants are not sexy. Shorts are too hot so I'm a lacy thong and try to be careful but so what if they do see. It's just skin same as on your arm or face
Aye1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't wear at all underwear under short skirts/dresses, I love it without it.
Nella14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hali0112)
OP, it happens. I wear floaty summer dresses when the weather is nice and even a slight breeze makes my dress fly up. It's embarrassing and I hate it but that's what happens when you wear summer dresses. I usually wear simple black knickers/ girl shorts.

Attachment 166255

No one can really say much about them. They are plain and normal. If I wear sexy lingerie under that then when my dress flies up it'll be even more embarrassing for me. The only person I want to see my sexy lingerie is my boyfriend.
My words!! Simple pants that cover our bits will do the job!
AppleB
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t wear short skirts and dresses. Omg I just realised I’ve never worn a skirt wow I’m proud lmfaoo
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hardly ever wear dresses but when I do I usually wear like a thong
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by K1tten)
It's just skin same as on your arm or face
Cool send me a pic of your minge babes, just a bit of skin innit
K1tten
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Cool send me a pic of your minge babes, just a bit of skin innit
why do you want to see it
Decipher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is a really old post o.O
K1tten
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it became active again
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by K1tten)
why do you want to see it
Cause it's a minge...
Themane
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hunter38)
Me and my girlfriend were out yesterday and she was wearing a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees. It was very light and the slightest breeze was enough to threaten to lift it. It blew right up quite alot throughout the day giving plenty of other guys a good eyefull!

She was wearing a pair of short, lacy, see through boyshorts that were quite revealing. She says she never wears big underwear even under short skirts. She says that the don't feel very sexy.

So what do other girls wear under skirts or short dresses? I just didn't like the idea of other guys seeing my girlfriends, essentially, bare bum. I thought girls wore bigger pants if people were likely to see up their skirts to cover up a bit.
**** off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise