Report 1 year ago
Well tell me wate you where
SocialScienceHoe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hunter38)
Me and my girlfriend were out yesterday and she was wearing a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees. It was very light and the slightest breeze was enough to threaten to lift it. It blew right up quite alot throughout the day giving plenty of other guys a good eyefull!

She was wearing a pair of short, lacy, see through boyshorts that were quite revealing. She says she never wears big underwear even under short skirts. She says that the don't feel very sexy.

So what do other girls wear under skirts or short dresses? I just didn't like the idea of other guys seeing my girlfriends, essentially, bare bum. I thought girls wore bigger pants if people were likely to see up their skirts to cover up a bit.
firstly I hate to break it to you but your girlfriend can wear what she wants and a lot of women don't wear bigger pants incase they're seen; they wear smaller pants incase they're seen, also the underwear isn't the problem its the dress- YOU want her to wear less light fabrics or something tighter to the skin. just wait till winter and you'll be happy because she'll be covered up in layers instead
Themane
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lucky boy
hellohellothere
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i wear any type of underwear and shorts on top
Themane
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bet you where the sexy pants
SocialScienceHoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
You’re quoting a guy’s post from over 5 years ago :facepalm:
It was in my feed, and also opinions don’t have an expiration date hun
Milax1x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
She can always sew or stick 10p’s to the bottom hem line of the skirt to weight it down so it doesn’t blow (what I do). Other than that it’s really not a big deal. Nobody wants to be with someone no one else wants to look at lol. Seems like you’ll have a heart attack if you ever go on holiday and she wears a bikini
SocialScienceHoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Actually, it's against TSR rules to bump old threads and pretty pointless seeing as the guy you're quoting hasn't logged on since 2013 and so won't see your response.
Well it was in the trending threads so I replied. So did lots of people; you only replied to me because you disagree with my opinions
username4175908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i am a crossdresser and i dress as a girl 24/7 and i always wear lacy french knickers under any dress or skirt weather i am wearing tights or not
Sexyme2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I wear a thong with a skirt on hot days.
Ughhhhhh_
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
None and I'm 13
Aldemarco1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hello! Girls should wear the shortest skirts possible as long as they wear panties under the skirts not to permit males see the garden of Eden.
KenzieY
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by lilabs)
Theres something very exciting about wearing very little, If anything, under a skirt/dress.
THIS!!! I don't even know why ppl care so much about other ppl seeing their bum... all kinds of ppl see a awful lot of everyone's bums at the beach or the pool!
Tash*
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by KenzieY)
THIS!!! I don't even know why ppl care so much about other ppl seeing their bum... all kinds of ppl see a awful lot of everyone's bums at the beach or the pool!
I did a real LOL readin that!
I agree, i don’t see what’s so bad about anyone seeing my bum, we walk around in kinis on holiday and that’s just like going out in your undies. I know blokes love kooning up girls skirts, i think it’s hilarious, they would literally walk miles across broken glass if someone told them a girl was climbing up a ladder lol. It’s mad, we don’t go weird if we see a boys boxers!
BANDIT54
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi all, i am a 65 y/o crossdresser - growing up in an era when girls wore pretty nylon,lacey and frilly underwear as part of their normal daily attire. I feel it was viewed by the ladies as being feminine and sensuous - not so much 'sexy'. I just love being dressed in this vintage attire because it makes me feel so good and like i should have been born a girl. Sex doesn't come into it so i feel a tad disappointed of this modern idea of women wearing underwear that makes them feel sexy - no mention of them standing in front of a mirror smoothing themselves down looking good but feeling gorgeous. I do wish i had the same freedom of choice they have.
Paula95
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Hunter 38,
I wear dresses/ skirts above the knee. And underneath I wear a thong and stockings and suspenders. As yet I have never flashed anything to anyone. I have been wearing stockings and suspenders for over 10, years now. Xx
(Original post by Hunter38)
Me and my girlfriend were out yesterday and she was wearing a light summer dress that came to a few inches above her knees. It was very light and the slightest breeze was enough to threaten to lift it. It blew right up quite alot throughout the day giving plenty of other guys a good eyefull!

She was wearing a pair of short, lacy, see through boyshorts that were quite revealing. She says she never wears big underwear even under short skirts. She says that the don't feel very sexy.

So what do other girls wear under skirts or short dresses? I just didn't like the idea of other guys seeing my girlfriends, essentially, bare bum. I thought girls wore bigger pants if people were likely to see up their skirts to cover up a bit.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MatureMarie)
Hi, I'm kathy 58 and a bit plump. Your girl likes to be looked at as do most women. My 40 year old lover loves me to show off and even at my age men love to look which really turns me on. I wear tiny panties and on occasions none at all. Im natural. I've never ever shaved and when I show off I get so very wet xx
Oh wow that was vivid Kathy.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Chastity belts
speedwagon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nothing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise