Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

When do Access Students know when they passed or failed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    When do we get the officiall certificate?

Has anyone recieved their access course results or certificate?

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine who took it said she got an e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    We got our results beginning of July after the work had been moderated. I'm not sure when the certificates are due, I'm guessing before mid-September though as we'll need them to enrol.

Edited to add: I've just looked up OCN London region and see that they have already sent the certificates out to the colleges so theoretically it shouldn't be long.

ReputationRep:
    We got our results as we finished the course, early July. Not the official certificate though, we got a print out from the college with them on that we could take to ours unis. The certificates came through about a week ago though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Any Access students still not had their certificates? My college has been soooo slow and I can never pin down anyone to a date, we were told no more than 2 weeks like 3 weeks ago!

Grrrr, I need mine cause I'm going into clearing...

Anyone else in the same situation ?

ReputationRep:
    I get my results on the 10th, but I did exams at the end of my access course

ReputationRep:
    I received a printout of my results after the external moderation took place and received my certificates on Monday.
    It took roughly 3 weeks to get mine
    (Mine came from OCN London Region)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300

ReputationRep:
    Received my certificates the other day

ReputationRep:
    I got my official certificate yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I just finally got hold of my college's exam dept and some utter idiot in OCN entered my courses grades wrong somehow.. so we are having to wait. I have just had a bit of a cry because if I don't get it by thursday for clearing I have no proof I have got the required grades.
    As if clearing wasn't stressful enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayl<3)
    I get my results on the 10th, but I did exams at the end of my access course

(Original post by Reeny33)
    I received a printout of my results after the external moderation took place and received my certificates on Monday.
    It took roughly 3 weeks to get mine
    (Mine came from OCN London Region)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300

(Original post by F Ellen)
    Received my certificates the other day

(Original post by _N_)
    I got my official certificate yesterday
    Guys - Could you post a photo of your certificate - Blur out your name if you need to. Apparently they are all different which is pretty facinating.

ReputationRep:
    Im off to pick my results up today in 3 hours!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for my certificates, getting rather panicky now as need to get them sent off. I knew I met my offer on 11th July but my dept won't accept the print out copy of our grades we got then :0(

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on the 7th. If your worried call the awarding body.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.