This discussion is closed.
jimmy2
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
how would you go about ending a long term relationship with a grilfriend. I have had enough of her but don't want to be nasty to her. any ideas.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wish i knew
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sit her down and tell exactly how u feel, no lying. its the best way unfortunatly.

do not do it by text or email! face to face.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just speak to her and explain how you feel- it will not be easy though- but do it as soon as you can if you are certain it is what you want... don't do it unless u r 100% sure...

how long have you been together for?? then i can give u sum more advice
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
just speak to her and explain how you feel- it will not be easy though- but do it as soon as you can if you are certain it is what you want... don't do it unless u r 100% sure...

how long have you been together for?? then i can give u sum more advice
ruth the love expert!! hey how ya doin? we shud start our own "love anonymous" phone line! hehe
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jimmy2)
how would you go about ending a long term relationship with a grilfriend. I have had enough of her but don't want to be nasty to her. any ideas.
whatever you do don't take the cowardly way out - it may be quite awkward for you to tell her face to face, but it might be less painful to her if you tell her in person, a text, email or getting someone else to pass the message whilst being an easy option for you is careless and even more hurtful - Good luck
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
whatever you do don't take the cowardly way out - it may be quite awkward for you to tell her face to face, but it might be less painful to her if you tell her in person, a text, email or getting someone else to pass the message whilst being an easy option for you is careless and even more hurtful - Good luck
its the cowards way, the chickens way, the plain and ugly IDIOTS way! have a nice day. thank u very much.
Cloudy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
So true...I'm so glad that people these days understand the meaning of love..and gentle break ups
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sit down and end it, dont bother stretching it out, face to face but if you dont want to hurt her do it as soon as possible and then you get to paarty
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
sit down and end it, dont bother stretching it out, face to face but if you dont want to hurt her do it as soon as possible.

yeah.. i agree, otherwise it'll be harder the longer it goes on
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i no im gona get u lot moanin at me, but i hope i never have to go thru the 'splittin up after a long term reltionship'. it wud kill me inside
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, not just that but if you no longer care, then dont
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lol forum babe, oh dear
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
lol forum babe, oh dear
sorry? is there a problem?
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i no im gona get u lot moanin at me, but i hope i never have to go thru the 'splittin up after a long term reltionship'. it wud kill me inside

its the pits- my current bf and i split up 4 6weeks and that was pure hell- we got back together tho- but i don't know if i could ever go through that again- i suppose at least now i know that i would eventually come out the other side, and that i can live without him, i just don't want to... you don't know what you've got until its gone... and then you get it back again in my case!!!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you'd get over it...in the end. you have to
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
its the pits- my current bf and i split up 4 6weeks and that was pure hell- we got back together tho- but i don't know if i could ever go through that again- i suppose at least now i know that i would eventually come out the other side, and that i can live without him, i just don't want to... you don't know what you've got until its gone... and then you get it back again in my case!!!
sorry if im too private but y did u split up?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you'd get over it...in the end. you have to
im extremly emotional. somethin like that wud break me, and even if i did get thru it, it wud take a looong looong time!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im extremly emotional. somethin like that wud break me, and even if i did get thru it, it wud take a looong looong time!
taken me 4 months
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
taken me 4 months
probably be four years for me!!! lol

lol... no funny actually *smacks self in face*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads