Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
What has the world come to? :O

Don't worry about it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Original post by jazzie14
Is that weird and do you think it would be a problem? Would boys like me less because i'm not experienced?

o.O Seriously...

No to both questions. Do it when you feel ready, not because of what anyone else thinks.
Reply 4
:facepalm:
You've only just turned the age of consent

What is with all these damn virgin threads anyway?

Reply 5
Original post by R4INBOW
:facepalm:
You've only just turned the age of consent

What is with all these damn virgin threads anyway?

Was just thinking the same thing. Especially because the people concerned are so bloody young! The only thing left is the 'I'm 12 and a virgin, is that weird? thread =.=
I've never actually had a boyfriend before because I guess I was a little to scared to commit, and one or two liked me more than I liked them. And i'm not the kind of girl that would be involved with a guy thats not my boyfriend. I'm moving back to England for sixth form after a brief time in the US and I feel like i'll be the only one thats not that experienced with boys and is still a virgin. Is that weird and do you think it would be a problem? Would boys like me less because i'm not experienced?

No you've only just turned the age of consent :/ The most important thing is to lose it when your ready not how quick you can lose it.
Reply 7
I've never actually had a boyfriend before because I guess I was a little to scared to commit, and one or two liked me more than I liked them. And i'm not the kind of girl that would be involved with a guy thats not my boyfriend. I'm moving back to England for sixth form after a brief time in the US and I feel like i'll be the only one thats not that experienced with boys and is still a virgin. Is that weird and do you think it would be a problem? Would boys like me less because i'm not experienced?

yes, it is very weird to be a virgin at 16... people usually lose their virginity between the age of 10-15.
Reply 8
Are u ugly?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
NO!
Reply 10
Christ! Being a virgin at 16 is not weird at all.
You can't be serious.
Reply 12

YOU ARE VIRGIN AT 16 ? Oh my god, that's just impossible ! I'm afraid you will never have a boyfriend now. What kind of guy can ever like a girl who is still virgin at 16 ? Be ashamed of yourself..
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by benq
YOU ARE VIRGIN AT 16 ? Oh my god, that's just impossible ! I'm afraid you will never have a boyfriend now. What kind of guy can ever like a girl who is still virgin at 16 ? Be ashamed of yourself !

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 14
Virgin at 16? So weirded out at the thought of it that I'm gonna have to leave the thread. You have some imagination.
Reply 15
I'm 17 and a virgin and I don't feel weird about that. If you do feel weird about being 16 & virgin though then feel free to private message me. :colone:
I have lost my faith in humanity.
This thread...I don't even...

What the **** is wrong with this society.
Reply 18
What has happened to the youth of today?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
WTF man!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending