Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Hello from Italy :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I'm Lucia, I'm from Milan, Italy, and currently studying Product Design (BA) at Politecnico di Milano. I'm planning to apply for a design MA in the UK!

Lou
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Ciao + Benvenuta :hello:
    (that's all I know :P )

ReputationRep:
    ahaha Thanks! (grazie :P )

ReputationRep:
    hi i've never known anyone from italy, but i'd love to travel there someday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brendayissel)
    hi i've never known anyone from italy, but i'd love to travel there someday.
    Well, now you know me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuciaM)
    Well, now you know me
    im totally hoping to travel there next summer. is milan everything people think it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brendayissel)
    im totally hoping to travel there next summer. is milan everything people think it is?
    Don't come here in August, because you will find a desert city lots of people leave the city to go on holiday during the summer months here, and Milan in August in pretty hot (now it's around 33°C), Florence and Rome are even warmer.
    Haha what do people think of Milan? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuciaM)
    Don't come here in August, because you will find a desert city lots of people leave the city to go on holiday during the summer months here, and Milan in August in pretty hot (now it's around 33°C), Florence and Rome are even warmer.
    Haha what do people think of Milan? XD
    lol nothing bad but in california, our temperatures can be around 40°C, so it gets pretty hot here.

ReputationRep:
    Ciao

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLightBulb)
    Ciao

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Ciao!

ReputationRep:
    Buon giorno! :hello:
    I was in Italy a few weeks ago, that's one of the only phrases I picked up :rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.