Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
what about SQA answers for chemistry. can i get these for free
HelenBrownsell
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Hello

Please could you clarify the question? Do you want answers to the past papers, answers to an exam you have just sat or answers for the paper before you sit it? I'll try to help as much as I can if you can just point me in the right direction.

Helen Brownsell
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by HelenBrownsell
answers for the paper before you sit it?
Should be interesting
HelenBrownsell
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Yes it would be interesting but you never know what some people on this site are asking for. People just ask for pieces of coursework, I'm sure someone would like the answers to their exams as well....but I dont know where to get them from.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
well I have to say that a number of people in my school new what was in SQA French (listening) before the exam.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
well I have to say that a number of people in my school new what was in SQA French (listening) before the exam.
Erm, but i don't think even that held an advantage over those who were in the dark over the questions due to be asked, as it wasn't terribly challenging anyhoo - and how would you plan on making it 'work' for you, as there's no tape to go along with it, so, erm, :s
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (460)
91.82%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.18%

Watched Threads