Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling I've annoyed a lot of people on this board and I'm sorry. i suppose I was trying to take the lazy route out and I regret that. I spoke to my mum who helped me with a suitable idea that could actually work and my maths teacher has given me an extra week. Once again, I just want to say sorry to anyone I annoyed or offended.

Arwen xXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*~Arwen~*~)
    I get the feeling I've annoyed a lot of people on this board and I'm sorry. i suppose I was trying to take the lazy route out and I regret that. I spoke to my mum who helped me with a suitable idea that could actually work and my maths teacher has given me an extra week. Once again, I just want to say sorry to anyone I annoyed or offended.

Arwen xXx
    Don't worry they all get easily offended!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

Arwen xXx
    No probs, nice of you to apologize.

ReputationRep:
    Apology accepted. You have raised my estimation of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I feel better now.

ReputationRep:
    apology accepted, although I don't what you did wrong!

ReputationRep:

Arwen xXx
    if only there were more people like u............................... .

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.