potatoes osmosis, if only it worked on humans and books!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
kimmybabe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone remember doing the science biology at1 on osmosis using a potato!!its sooo pointless but if anyone can help me then i would very much appreciate it!!help!!!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kimmybabe)
Does anyone remember doing the science biology at1 on osmosis using a potato!!its sooo pointless but if anyone can help me then i would very much appreciate it!!help!!!
i cant be arsed to write it out again, go and copy a coursework from www.courseworkbank.co.uk
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm sure you have been told before, but if you directed your gaze a few cm vertically, you can see the academic forum suitable for such a thread such as this.

And secondly osmosis does not work on humans (book wise) one of my friend who was ahving trouble in his P5 slept on his textbook hoping the words would osmosis into his head. He woke up with a headache. and a crumpled book.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
I'm sure you have been told before, but if you directed your gaze a few cm vertically, you can see the academic forum suitable for such a thread such as this.

And secondly osmosis does not work on humans (book wise) one of my friend who was ahving trouble in his P5 slept on his textbook hoping the words would osmosis into his head. He woke up with a headache. and a crumpled book.
Did he do bad in the exam then?
kimmybabe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i didnt actually think it would work anyway it was a figuire of speech!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads