Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember doing the science biology at1 on osmosis using a potato!!its sooo pointless but if anyone can help me then i would very much appreciate it!!help!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmybabe)
    Does anyone remember doing the science biology at1 on osmosis using a potato!!its sooo pointless but if anyone can help me then i would very much appreciate it!!help!!!
    i cant be arsed to write it out again, go and copy a coursework from www.courseworkbank.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you have been told before, but if you directed your gaze a few cm vertically, you can see the academic forum suitable for such a thread such as this.

And secondly osmosis does not work on humans (book wise) one of my friend who was ahving trouble in his P5 slept on his textbook hoping the words would osmosis into his head. He woke up with a headache. and a crumpled book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I'm sure you have been told before, but if you directed your gaze a few cm vertically, you can see the academic forum suitable for such a thread such as this.

And secondly osmosis does not work on humans (book wise) one of my friend who was ahving trouble in his P5 slept on his textbook hoping the words would osmosis into his head. He woke up with a headache. and a crumpled book.
    Did he do bad in the exam then?

ReputationRep:
    i didnt actually think it would work anyway it was a figuire of speech!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.