Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey whos planning on going to the UEA in Sept? Wot u studying? Post a reply or PM me with regards to this post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaB)
    Hey whos planning on going to the UEA in Sept? Wot u studying? Post a reply or PM me with regards to this post!

I'm undecided, I really liked UEA, but i liked Newcastle too, so gotta make my mind up, I applied for Law
    what about u?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer which I am still considering, I really should try and get myself to an Open Day.

ReputationRep:
    me probably and i cant wait! will b doin physiotherapy

ReputationRep:
    Im hopefully gonna do Law if all goes well with the summer exams. I cant wait either.

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I'm planning to go to UEA this september for a 4-year course in Maths (with the thrid year spent in Canada), although they want two A's and a B which is a bit crazy! What are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johncleaner)
    Hi - I'm planning to go to UEA this september for a 4-year course in Maths (with the thrid year spent in Canada), although they want two A's and a B which is a bit crazy! What are you going to study?
    Sorry. Should have read your post before I posted that!

ReputationRep:
    Im hopefully gonna do Law if all goes well with the summer exams. I cant wait either.
    did you apply for just Law or Law with European? i applied for just the 3year course but if i decide to put UEA as my first I'll call them and ask to be transfered to the European course, I dont know if they'll let me though...
    whats Norich city like? i didnt have a chance to go and see it

ReputationRep:
    I apllied for just law. I dont see y there should b a problem with u changing to european law, its still early days. Its not like they've sorted the numbers out yet or anything. Norwich is a cool place if u no where to go. There are definitly places to suit everybody, tho u really can't compare it to lik London. If U got any questions about Norwich just ask. I go to college there even tho its like an hour and a half drive from my house. X

ReputationRep:
    UEA is gonna b my insurance choice so it all depends on whether i get into notts or not

ReputationRep:
    I apllied for just law. I dont see y there should b a problem with u changing to european law, its still early days. Its not like they've sorted the numbers out yet or anything. Norwich is a cool place if u no where to go. There are definitly places to suit everybody, tho u really can't compare it to lik London. If U got any questions about Norwich just ask. I go to college there even tho its like an hour and a half drive from my house. X
    dya go to city college?

ReputationRep:
    Hello all.
    I've applied to UEA to study History next year and it will be my first choice. My home town is only an hour away so is an ideal choice for me. If anyone else has UEA as there first choice and wants to chat? (Be nice to know someone when we get there) Feel free to e-mail or add me to MSN on [email protected]
    Takecare
    Kay

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do go to city college, y?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how far is Uni from the city, coz it seemed to be in an isolated place..but quite nice though. gonna have to decide by the end of next week which one to put as my first. it will be between UEA` and Newcastle. i think its best if I don't put an insurance coz if i miss AAB, with decent grades like BBB/BBC i'd have a bigger choice through clearing,if i do worse than these grades,, its not worth doing law, dunno if im right or wrong. when did you go on your open day?
    i went in November, i thought accomodation was quite good and nott too expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bratva10)
    Hi, how far is Uni from the city, coz it seemed to be in an isolated place..but quite nice though. gonna have to decide by the end of next week which one to put as my first. it will be between UEA` and Newcastle. i think its best if I don't put an insurance coz if i miss AAB, with decent grades like BBB/BBC i'd have a bigger choice through clearing,if i do worse than these grades,, its not worth doing law, dunno if im right or wrong. when did you go on your open day?
    i went in November, i thought accomodation was quite good and nott too expensive
    The uni isn't far really, its not that isolated. It about a 15 minute drive, or around 20-25 minutes by bus (though the buses aren't always that dependable). You can walk it in about half an hour (though I haven't actually walked it ever). Normally, if we're going for a night out we'll get a taxi as it works out cheaper than the bus if there's enough of you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, I defered last year (to save some money for Uni & travelling to Thailand this summer) and will be going to UEA this summer to do Business Management. I went to the Open Day and really liked the place, what accomodation is everyone going for? My parents have kindly offered to pay for mine so I'm putting Nelson Court down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    Hey people, I defered last year (to save some money for Uni & travelling to Thailand this summer) and will be going to UEA this summer to do Business Management. I went to the Open Day and really liked the place, what accomodation is everyone going for? My parents have kindly offered to pay for mine so I'm putting Nelson Court down!
    I'm in Nelson, trust me its worth the money! Its better than Constable as well, even though the rooms are exactly the same, Constable is more out the way (its a 10 minute walk to the bar, we have a minute's walk!) and they have to move out at Easter...

ReputationRep:
    Wow that was quick!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, at UEA in Sept - Maths

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing languages !

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.