Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Or far too scarce, your knowledge of me

I feel a bit like Vladimir Putin, now he was an enigma if ever there was one, and a spy too! I think I could do that...
    Juwel i know far too much about you, more than i'd really like to know, too be honest. You should feel lucky that i'm sucha lovely person...not daring to reveal these deep secrets of yours...!

ReputationRep:
    Are we still talking about the sexiest girl member? I still say tinykates unless anyone provides me with pictures proving otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I'll leave it up to Juwel to tell you. Juwel whatever happened to honesty???
    I'll tell you about honesty, it's my foremost principle, I believe honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. Despite this keen sense of integrity I can hide the truth well if required, but ask the truth of me and thou shalt have... some of it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Here try some of this...*passes bottle of brandy over* Good stuff.
    Hey we can always raid Juwel's fridge aswell, I'm sure he has some malibu in there.
    oooooooooooooooooo......malibu.. ............nah actually i;ll stick 2 my skittles....they all fun in different colours...............wooooooooo oooo

ReputationRep:
    Juwel i know far too much about you, more than i'd really like to know, too be honest. You should feel lucky that i'm sucha lovely person...not daring to reveal these deep secrets of yours...!
    you should consider urself equally lucky Alee ...

ReputationRep:
    Well PM me with what you "know" and let me decide if it's worth revealing and don't come up with propagandist nonsense either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Are we still talking about the sexiest girl member? I still say tinykates unless anyone provides me with pictures proving otherwise
    actually the topic went from that to the zodiac sign...to...well now it's focused on Juwel. Yes i know - he is rather arrogant...

ReputationRep:
    I'll leave it up to Juwel to tell you. Juwel whatever happened to honesty???
    Come on as a fellow female, are you gonna let me walk down the isle when he has this big secret?

ReputationRep:
    aww aint u luvly being all nice and not revealing anything............sure u cant be tempted ...? i have skittles.......

ReputationRep:
    Well PM me with what you "know" and let me decide if it's worth revealing and don't come up with propagandist nonsense either :rolleyes:
    I would never swoop that low!! Honestly.

ReputationRep:
    Here try some of this...*passes bottle of brandy over* Good stuff.
    Hey we can always raid Juwel's fridge aswell, I'm sure he has some malibu in there.
    If you don't mind me rolling one up of course we could engage in some "puff puff give", and then the cannabis

ReputationRep:
    actually the topic went from that to the zodiac sign...to...well now it's focused on Juwel. Yes i know - he is rather arrogant...
    what star sign are you again my sweet Alee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    you should consider urself equally lucky Alee ...
    :eek: you wouldn't!

ReputationRep:
    Ahem, the word's confident love.

There's NO SECRET!!! Nothing bad, no skeleton in the closet or anything...

ReputationRep:
    I would never swoop that low!! Honestly.
    hehe juwel is going to work in the gutter press one day - maybe juwel's bizarre in the Eastern Eye

ReputationRep:
    Come on as a fellow female, are you gonna let me walk down the isle when he has this big secret?
    Don't make me feel guilty. That's Juwel's duty. He might hire someone other than Eric next time to kill me....

ReputationRep:
    The secret is: I'm madly in love with you

ReputationRep:
    The secret is: I'm madly in love with you
    aww Infinity you have to marry him now

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind me rolling one up of course we could engage in some "puff puff give", and then the cannabis
    I already told you, I don't want that in the house (hic)! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Don't make me feel guilty. That's Juwel's duty. He might hire someone other than Eric next time to kill me....
    Just remember the three words and let them haunt you when you think of me:

You're not ready...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.